Search results

1. O

The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

Pep is riding Brighton and seagulling the gunners the rotten bald nonce.
  2. O

The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

Was “the future” at your cousins stag as well cos ye must be fierce buddies altogether the way your holding his coat and threatening lads with him.
  3. O

All the piss-taking is more than welcome tbh. They’ve had enough misery all year to endure and stuck around (tour of duty apart) so let them enjoy it I spose! And it’s a lot easier to take being mocked for your shoes when the bollocks doing the slagging has no legs.
  4. O

Feck that! Arsenal imploding would give spuds points. Top 4 is not in bag yet. Also Utd v Arsenal in 3 weeks. Need Arsenal right in it cos this place will be wonderful to observe from a neutral point of view!
  5. O

Nunez was a Klopp signing and loyalty was a failing of Klopp. If he was staying I think he’d continue to try to justify the price tag and stick with him. A fresh start with Edwards and a new manager will see no such loyalty imo. If they see a player being not up to it then they’ll put a...
  6. O

I think he got the timing off. He announced it to the owners in November and possibly planned to keep it quiet. Maybe the news had been leaked and they were trying to get ahead of it? Who knows. The team initially got a huge positive reaction and results for the next 10 weeks were...
  7. O

It’s gonna be a real test of Edwards negotiating skills to get someone to pay a decent fee for Nunez. His touch is complete inconsistent and he has no composure in front of goal. His offside count is crazy. It’s not like a pippo inzaghi thing where he cleverly plays on the shoulder its more...
  8. O

Ah don’t be like that m8. I know you were convinced yer lot would finish ahead of shit Liverpool and I know it wasn’t to be but there was nothing in it really.
  9. O

My bad. I forgot. Mary is Hank Scorpio. The thick bitch. :lol!:
  10. O

Nope. No body said that or even thought it would happen. On t’other hand This is the kinda hilarious deluded shite ye’ve been coming out with for years. “resurgent man utd”. How’d that go?! :lol!:
  11. O

Too late m8 1/3. Not bad for Razzie.
  12. O

Fuckin’ elevator muzak m8
  13. O

Fairly lame end to the season. Realistically, they are far inferior to Arsenal/City. Conceding first a billion times and the attackers turning into complete fucking donkeys after Christmas didn’t help either. 3rd is about right tbh. Glad Everton are safe. Proper club with a great atmosphere...
  14. O

Phew. Game was crying out for 2 new full backs.
  15. O

Another parcel of poop served up in the first half. Consistency.
  16. O

Pity your crystal ball doesn’t work so well for your own shower of shit. “Will be nothing in it” :lol!:
  17. O

Ye’ll need every fucking penny m8
  18. O

If he’s still there in 10 years it’ll mean he’ll have been a success and won something worthwhile. We’re not Arsenal m8.
  19. O

True m8 but it’s gonna take a few seasons to close the gap. City will surely go backwards when Pep fucks off but the structure is in place and the money is endless. Dan reckons only 5/6 players are worth hanging onto. Even if that was 10/11 they need to nail every window for 2/3 years to...
  20. O

Not by me, poindexter. :lol!: