Search results

1. TheEarlofPearl

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

What's it to you, JimmyBarrySmurph aka Glasaboy?
  2. TheEarlofPearl

The Official Golf Thread

Lowry gone 🐦🐦🦅 to start back nine, tied for lead after 12
  3. TheEarlofPearl

Referendum on Family & Care

Sorry bud, I must check to see what way Mick O Keeffe & Philo Dwyer are leaning first. (y)
  4. TheEarlofPearl

Splinter 1 & 2 swapping knickers. :lol!::lol!::lol!:
  5. TheEarlofPearl

Absolutely, if the government were voting no, Blighe and his merry band of lunatics would be voting yes.
  6. TheEarlofPearl

Irony of Ross and Heasman displaying "protect your family" banners.
  7. TheEarlofPearl

Greenway or Railway line in Youghal?

I still can't believe they ignored the Green Party rep and ripped up the railway tracks. He wanted both there but was ignored by the cunty council.
  8. TheEarlofPearl

Sex Education for Primary school....

So I guess we aren't actually going to wait for the proposed curriculum :lol!:
  9. TheEarlofPearl

Recycle / Re-Turn

Don't forget you can freeze it ;)
  10. TheEarlofPearl

Irish Rail

Luckily enough the Judges don't believe them most of the time. :lol!:
  11. TheEarlofPearl

Irish Rail

Seven pages of comments because a windy c8nt didn't have stones to drag someone out of his seat. Hand in their man badge now.
  12. TheEarlofPearl

Recycle / Re-Turn

Ben Gilroy:lol!::lol!:
  13. TheEarlofPearl

Motorsport 2021

What I don't get is that the allegations were serious enough for RedBull top brass to investigate and not the Racing team.
  14. TheEarlofPearl

The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

I watched the Ole episode on Stick to Football. Thought he came across very well, didn't really stick the boot in on anyone. Probably just too nice for the job, I noticed he never named Pogba when discussing the players he worked with, I'd say that he was toxic. Loved the story of Roy driving 8...
  15. TheEarlofPearl

Committee to recommend legislation for assisted dying and euthanasia

https://www.rte.ie/news/politics/2024/0307/1436433-assisted-death/?utm_source=xtremepush&utm_medium=web_push&utm_campaign=Oireachtas+committee+set+to+recommend+that+both+assisted+suicide+and+euthanasia+be+introduced+in+Ireland+%28xtremepush+%23105953937%29&utm_term=notification+%233212293824_2737...