Search results

1. Great-Bit-O-Stuff

ATTENTION: ALL MEMBERS OF THE PROC

Hehe, now I got your attention, I want to wish you all a Happy New Year. Less drama, more love. More pictures of Mattie's mountains and Stromys graves and 80s buses on Pana please. Gowly's plants and figurines too Try and be nice for one day at least. Peace ✌
  2. Great-Bit-O-Stuff

My position in this world

I am thinking that I am Master of all of the INTERNET. I think I am 'somebody ' but I'm not. I only fried a couple of eggs in Tony's Bistro once before they chucked me out for washing and wearing clean garb. I didn't go to any college, I started doing meth at 12 and now have 13 bastard kids. All...
  3. Great-Bit-O-Stuff

Price of a brazzer in Cork

Go on then, ye incel bastards
  4. Great-Bit-O-Stuff

Old people and sleeps

What say ye
  5. Great-Bit-O-Stuff

RIP Matthew Perry

Died at the age of 54 of an apparent drowning in his jacuzzi. No drugs were found at the scene
  6. Great-Bit-O-Stuff

Champions League Final 2023

All set. Just an observer here. Needed its own thread.
  7. Great-Bit-O-Stuff

Saucey

I have a mate who is or used to be a chef but he eats dry foods. Today he had a burger, a double burger but with no sauce. He also posts pictures of dry wings with just white rice and no sauce. I don't approve. Would YOU eat a burger that has no sauce or a wings and rice plate with no sauce...
  8. Great-Bit-O-Stuff

Nostalgia Thread, all things we miss

Does anyone remember the animal biscuits in the box that were crunchy and half covered in chocolate? Christ, they were savage. The chipper Hot Stuff. Proper dirty curry chips.
  9. Great-Bit-O-Stuff

RIP Pele

The footballing legend has died
  10. Great-Bit-O-Stuff

Happy Winter Solstice

Life is pure shit deal with it the light is coming in forgives us of all sin A candle burns in mystic shapings, men and women emerge in their dreamings it's a wonderful night, let people set light to candles and more let hope creep in under your doors. Light and blessings to all ❤️‍🔥💥🤲
  11. Great-Bit-O-Stuff

RIP Nurse Ratched

https://www.facebook.com/5281959998/posts/pfbid0DgssUMCi9FbuH5QRnDYkbCtWj1aRXAbZ8VFQFVkA2ZStsLNqrHhW8Laj66eSkdxXl/
  12. Great-Bit-O-Stuff

Messenger

@Handy Run I am having issues with the app. It's messenger lite. When I log in its the full site and everythung is tiny. How do i get it back to the app. If i reinstall will i lose my messages cos I'm dealing with a lrgal case and need to data Excuse typos,head wrecked
  13. Great-Bit-O-Stuff

What is your favourite bread folks?

Ok, so I liked the Cuthberts and O'Keefes but dan was right, they go dry quite fast. I discovered Thompsons in Dunnes, serious bread goys. Then I discovered Johnston Moony and O'Brien brown bread and it is superb. I feel that the former don't use additives so you'd be like running to the shop...
  14. Great-Bit-O-Stuff

Official World Cup 2022 Thread

Qualifiers on at the moment. Enjoy the thread :cool:
  15. Great-Bit-O-Stuff

Nikki Grahame has died

https://www.rsvplive.ie/news/celebs/big-brother-star-nikki-grahame-23890846 RIP. Of Big Brother
  16. Great-Bit-O-Stuff

Stuff That Oils Your Gears.

Night all, I have been told I was a moany ole cunt so I have started this thread in these harrowing times, an ode to the things that help you get through your day. In direct correlation to Ennis_Y's fine thread this is basically stuff that makes you happy. Feel free to post little or even big...
  17. Great-Bit-O-Stuff

Sky Q

I have Sky Plus and am happy with it, I own the box and remote. They are offering me free Sky Q with free engineer visits afterwards. I don't have the time to be watching tv 24 7 but someone told me it's just good for recording. I have Netflix on my PC which has a big monitor so don't 100% need...
  18. Great-Bit-O-Stuff

Favourite Movie Soundtracks.

Two of my favourites are the Crazy Heart soundtrack. Jeff Bridges and Colin Farell in a superb movie. ePVVDGRIHD0 Another rockin' one from the 80s, cult classic The Lost Boys PdaaGlyu7EQ
  19. Great-Bit-O-Stuff

How do you plan on staying sane?

The world is in crisis, we are in crisis. What can we do as a collective or individual to keep morale high during this. I am listing some options to see what the good folk of the Proc will be doing to keep themselves going. All for one, one for all!!
  20. Great-Bit-O-Stuff

Current Mood, Image, GIF or Meme

So it would be a bit of fun to post #currrentmood here. My one for tonight