Search results

1. T

Welcome Palestine

Erica Cody calling her to pull out despite finishing one of the runners up in the qualifying on the late late is a choice for her....bitter brat
  2. T

Stuff that grinds your gears

they think its a substitute for a personality
  3. T

How do you know someone went to Dubai, they'll tell you ten times in a conversation
  4. T

Chelsea FC People who have been to Dubai and made it their whole personality
  5. T

OJ Simpson Parole Board Decision

Ian Bailey and OJ meeting up at the pub in the afterlife
  6. T

Pubs reopening June 29th

Go in there with my gaeltacht buddies and see how long it triggers them
  7. T

The official Melissa Reddy appreciation thread

now he's married to a 18 year old
  8. T

The official Melissa Reddy appreciation thread

She irritates the fcuk out of me with her incessant turning what only needs sentence into a 10 minute ramble
  9. T

Benny does it again.

Poor Jimmy
  10. T

Benny does it again.

its mostly fellas putting up pics of their ol dolls knockers with a Guinness in front of it....not complaining
  11. T

The next Government

McEntee would just shade it as being worse than Harris but sure she'll go on maternity leave for majority of term
  12. T

The next Government

fella acting the maggot maybe
  13. T

The unpopular opinion thread.

its watched by morons who think Friends , Ed Sheeran and Michael McIntyre are the best in their respective arts......comedy/music for people who know nothing about it
  14. T

Referendum on Family & Care

Coopers lost his balls over the last few years since Trump got elected and his head spins when hes brought up onthe show, always have these perpetually offended types whining about lack of diversity on tv shows cough Roe McDermott (whose brother is a pervo) ,,, i bet he grilled the No lady and...
  15. T

Referendum on Family & Care

She wouldnt have an issue with a lgbtq plus flag floating around would she I didnt run to twitter crying when i crossed that rainbow crossing road in town earlier
  16. T

Cork city has gone to the dogs.

Have the cyclist nazi's tried to blame cars yet about it...last week the twitter nazis tried to push an agenda when a driver had a heart attack
  17. T

one of the unemployed clowns from the "protests" on Saturday afternoons, wouldnt surprise me as they were whinging about the McDonalds
  18. T

Boots and Burger King....
  19. T

Pubs reopening June 29th

ah MOE isnt that bad of a guy