Search results

1. G

My work on President Trumps memoirs.

An update regarding the Presidents memoirs. I have been making steady progress on this tome since I last posted on the subject. As you will all be aware I am an extremely busy man and much of my time over the last few months has been spent in departure lounges and flying. In between flirting...
  2. G

In defence of Gregg Wallace.

I am very good friends with Gregg and his wife. He has been subject to outrageous attacks over a Saturday supplement piece he participated in. He is a hard working businessman and a great all round guy. Jealousy is at the root of it as is so often the case.
  3. G

What to expect in 2024.

Donald Trump will be restored to his rightful position as President. My autobiography of the President shall be published. I have been contacted by Gript media who have asked me to write a regular column. I am considering this offer. I shall have a new book out this Spring. Title TBA. I...
  4. G

Dont write off crypto currency just yet.

I have returned from El Salvador where I had a meeting with the president, Nayib Bukele. He has led an extraordinary transformation of his country. Abolishing crime by the mass roundup and incarceration of criminals, revitalising the economy and making crypto currency legal tender. Now, some...
  5. G

The war on democracy.

During the week I attended the trial of the President where he is contesting politically motivated fraud charges. I spoke to his sons Eric and Don Jnr prior to both their taking the stand. I offered them support and advice and reassured them that America is fully behind their father in his...
  6. G

The war on masculinity.

I can confirm that my latest book will be titled the War On Masculinity. My aim is to release it just before Christmas. Recent events such as the framing of President Trump on false criminal charges and the attempt to overthrow Luis Rubiales have resulted in last minute rewrites. As every man...
  7. G

On safari in Zambia.

I am currently enjoying some rest and recreation on safari in the Dark Continent. I have invested in property in Zambia and it is second to none for safari tours. I will be taking the opportunity to add to my property portfolio, there's a hotel complex or two I have my eye on. Great bargains can...
  8. G

President Trumps Irish visit.

President Donald Trump shall begin his three day visit on Wednesday. I shall be meeting the President to discuss his memoirs which it is expected shall encompass a wider multimedia project. The Donald shall receive a proper Irish welcome from the townspeople of Doonbeg who are eternally grateful...
  9. G

Buying a womens soccer team.

My latest acquisition is in the fast growing line of womens soccer. I am not at liberty to state the name of the team but they are in a European nation. Womens soccer teams are cheap at the moment. There is great interest from the Middle East and China and this is an area in which further growth...
  10. G

Additions to my art portfolio.

I shall be meeting my good friend Charles Saatchi today in one of London top eateries. We will discuss business, art, woman and fine dining. I plan to open a private gallery in the capital which shall be viewable by appointment by the cream of London society. I have added considerably to my art...
  11. G

What a 2023 so far!

Spoke with President Trump on Monday regarding his memoirs. He has been reading the final draft and has been very pleased with what he's read so far. We spoke briefly regarding his legal issues. He has every confidence in a favourable outcome. Attended the Golden Globes ceremony. Met up with...
  12. G

Greetings from Qatar.

I have property in Qatar so I have been enjoying all the hospitality this small but high achieving nation can give. It has been a tremendous World Cup and the Qataris have been stupendous hosts. I shall be cheering on England all the way to the final. Begrudgers be damned!
  13. G

Latest developments.

I can confirm that my work on President Trumps memoirs has been completed. I am now in talks with several publishers and there is great excitement in the publishing world about the book. The President himself has been busy of late as I am sure you are all aware. The mid term setbacks due to...
  14. G

Boris is back.

Boris Johnson will be the next Prime Minister of Great Britain. He should never have been forced to vacate the seat in the first place. Liz Truss alas lacked the Iron Lady factor and now it is time for a man, and what a man he is, to lead the nation. The sooner he back in the control panel the...
  15. G

Too big to cancel.

The harassment of President Trump by the FBI has had a knock-on effect on my career. On a business trip to the States I was approached by agents who requested to view the manuscript of the presidents memoirs which I am ghostwriting. I naturally refused. My links with the president have become...
  16. G

Strongmen.

I make no secret of my admiration for strongman leaders. President Trump, Bolsanaro, Orban, Duerte, Putin. Therefore the subject of my upcoming book will be exactly that. It will be titled Strongmen: Why They Are Here To Stay. I have been granted exclusive interviews with world leaders including...
  17. G

My MeToo experiences.

As many of you will be aware it is a difficult time for influential white men such as myself. The Metoo movement may be seen as bringing an end to the classic archetype of the James Bond charmer, sleeping with beautiful women and living a life of intrigue and pleasure. I have not been adverse...
  18. G

Models and me.

Through my business and social contacts I have forged strong connections with the fashion industry. A well known fashion designer confided to me that I am considered the most stylish man in London. Quite an accolade considering it is not my primary residence. I am a regular attendee at catwalk...
  19. G

Latest updates and tips.

Now is a good time to snap up shares in top Premiership club Chelsea. These will see a very good return in the long run. I have shares in several top English and European clubs. In further developments I have brought legal action against an Asian firm who used my name, image and likeness in...
  20. G

Getting a haircut.

I am fastidious when it comes to grooming and overall appearance. During lockdown when hairsalons were closed I entailed an employee to cut my hair. They had previous hairdressing experience but it has been a relief to have access to a professional with the reopening of salons. When in Cork I go...