Search results

1. C

Brexit result: Uk 3-germany 0

2 world wars and 1 referendum for European freedom = 3 -0 Your boys took one hell of a beating. We are the best in the world! We are the best in the world! We have beaten Germanyl!! It is completely unbelievable! We have beaten Germany! Germany, birthplace of Dictators. Adolf Hitler, How Bad...
  2. C

The Netherland's EU referendum 2016

Exciting times ahead. Juncker gave the usual project fear response in January..... http://www.euractiv.com/section/europe-s-east/news/juncker-warns-dutch-voters-over-major-consequence-of-ukraine-referendum/ 'A Dutch ‘no’ “could open the doors to a continental crisis,” Juncker told the...
  3. C

FAO Norris....

:lol!:
  4. C

The Sleeper Awakens.....

‘Anti-Islamic group Pegida are coming to town. We can’t afford to laugh and dismiss them’ PEGIDA IS A European anti-Islamic group that originated in Germany in October 2014 and that now has branches in 14 European countries. This Saturday, Ireland will become the 15th such country—an honour we...
  5. C

A meat free supper, grrrrrrr!

Good morning ordinaries, I am faced with a mighty dilemma. After a supper of Aamras Ki Kadhi and Khoya Stuffed Matar Ki Tikki, I awoke this day to find my loin cloth ruined, forever. This is not a good situation if I am to spring out of my dwelling and dispatch my enemies in the name of...