Search results

1. G

Conor McGregor Facts

1. Conor McGregor once uppercut a horse...that horse is now known as the giraffe.
  2. G

World War 3

Is this the beginning? France just dropped 20 bombs on Syria.
  3. G

Yasuomi Hirai - The King of Banter

Google him.
  4. G

Martin Fulop RIP

Former Sunderland & Ipswich keeper Martin Fulop passed away aged 32. RIP.
  5. G

GrabOne Goes BANG!

http://www.grabone.ie/dublin/view-all IMPORTANT NOTICE GrabOne will be closing in the coming weeks. As a result of the decision to close the business, we will not be launching any new voucher offers or deals from this point. Over the past four and a half years, GrabOne has been proud to work...
  6. G

The Official Salford City FC Thread

FA Cup draw on now on BBC 2.
  7. G

Dodgy Cork bar person

Be careful ladies. Apparently he's asking do you like to smoke and then comes out to you in the smoking area when it's somewhat quiet and tries it on. Possibly in his 30's. Mind how you go.
  8. G

The Official Christmas 2015 Thread

Are we all set mates? I can't wait to get all the general shite of Christmas out of the way so I can go on the Internet.
  9. G

Operation KKK

Anyone following this? Anonymous have published a list of names of those who are KKK members after hacking into some KKK website. http://pastebin.com/wbvP95wg
  10. G

Halloween Sweets

Just had a Drumstick & a Refresher.
  11. G

The New McDonald's Advert

7szKcGAbXgo I have no doubt this type of girl could have a job in McDonald's (behind the scenes), but I don't think she would be allowed to serve at the counter with tattoos visible on both arms and neck. What do you think?
  12. G

First Dates

Anyone watching this show? Last night they had: Verona who looked like Denis Rodman & her fireman date who turned out to be a dick when he found out she had kids. Ben who was as gay as fuck but just hasn't come to terms with it, his date went sour after he told your wan that he cross dresses...
  13. G

Rabo Direct

Anyone banking with them? Any good?
  14. G

Tomorrow is the day...

https://www.facebook.com/1512150889076151/videos/vb.1512150889076151/1512151955742711/?type=2&theater
  15. G

Budget 2016

How will we fair out?
  16. G

Who will be the next Liverpool FC manager?

Poll to follow based on the latest odds on PP. Current odds (correct as of 19:02 on 04/10/2015): Jurgen Klopp - 4/7 Carlo Ancelotti - 13/8 Frank de Boer - 10/1 Jurgen Klinsmann - 25/1 Ronald Koeman - 20/1 Walter Mazzarri - 18/1 Jose Mourinho - 33/1 Steven Gerrard - 33/1 Harry Redknapp - 40/1
  17. G

Brian Brotherson - Whatever came of that?

Anyone have an update?
  18. G

The EBS Advert

What is the last thing the 'plumber' says? Something about dancing. hz87426vDC0
  19. G

Bluetooth Earpiece

Hi Everyone, I need to buy a bluetooth earpiece, what would be a good and reasonably priced one to go for? I don't want to be spending crazy money.