Search results

1. C

Cork u20 Football 2024

Whats the story with the Munster draw for the u20 football...is it doing a round robin for the so called weaker countys ? think i read it somewhere ? does not make since like the minors all teams should start equal.. Will Cork have a good team this year ? looks like a very good management...
  2. C

Cork Club Championships

5 Of our 6 Club Championship winners { not St. Catherines and Kilmurry of course who were runners up } have now reached there respective Munster Finals , none won yet of course but it might be saying that our club championships are making our clubs stronger ....best of luck to all 5 in the...
  3. C

Cork Minor Hurling 2024

John Meyler new manager also Seanie McGrath and Vince Hurley.
  4. C

Cork Minor Football 2024

Michael O Sullivan Haulie is the new manager for 2024 included in the selectors is Haulie O Neill Clon...Pat Mackey Youghal and the legend himself Michael Sheilds .
  5. C

Cork U2O Football 2023

What team/Panel will we have this year ....
  6. C

Cork Minor football 2023

Dublin Man Ray O Mahony is the new Minor football manager for 2023 who are his managemnt team ?
  7. C

Cork Minor Hurling 2023

Kieran Fraggy new manager who are his selectors ?
  8. C

Cork u20 Hurling team 2022

U20 hurling team 2022... Brion Saunderson Eoin Downey Shane Kingston Kevin Lyons...
  9. C

Cork u20 football 2022

U20 football team 2022 .....................................Cian O Leary Colm O Donovan Tommy Walsh Dan Peet Shane Kingston Dan Linehan Darragh Cashman...
  10. C

U20 Footballers 2022

Not a word on who will be the manager in 2022 ? Also it seems that this championship will go back to the end of winter start of spring and maybe the hurling too , i think thats so wrong look at the type of games this competition was during the summer gone by .
  11. C

Minor Hurling 2022

Paudie Murray is expected to be the new Minor Manager for 2022...Noel Furlong i hope will be involved maybe with the u20s ?
  12. C

Cork u20 Hurlers 2022

Reports saying Pat Ryan stepping down as u20 Manager for next season ..thats a shame 2 All-Irelands in 6 weeks what a year under him.
  13. C

2021 County Senior Football Championship

Its starts this weekend ! Examiner covering games at all levels again both codes and for free i believe ! What games will be shown this weekend hopefully the Club Championships will be as good if not better than last year ...and hopefully the weather will be ok during the Sept/Oct ..period...
  14. C

Minor Hurling 2021

Cork playing Clare in the first round winners playing Limerick the same draw as 2020.
  15. C

Minor Football 2021

Playing Waterford in the first round winners playing Kerry.
  16. C

U 20 Hurling 2021

Playing winners of Tipp or Waterford in the semi final.
  17. C

u20 football 2021

Cork playing Kerry...
  18. C

Billy Morgan

We are lucky in Cork to have many GAA heros ...but for me the great Billy Morgan is right at the top Football was neaver number 1 in our county but Morgan did more than most to bring to the top .. His records are unreal ...Managed and as a player won Sigerson Cups with UCC.. Managed and as a...
  19. C

u20 football 2021

What team/Panel are we likely to have in 2021 or when if ever it will be played ...its fixed from the March/May period …. Cian O Leary Dylan Connolly Daniel Linehan Dan Peet David Buckley Diarmuid Phelan Darragh Cashman...
  20. C

Minor Football 2021

Now that Bobby Dwyer is gone to the Seniors who will be manager of the Minor footballers ?