Search results

1. H

Eurovision

is there no totty?
  2. H

Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

thought that was Putin versus any up and coming rival.. usually in the same bridge in Moscow.
  3. H

Stuff that grinds your gears

I'd have to kill him... how is it people can't speak?
  4. H

Stuff that grinds your gears

I'm on a meetings Ng right now and there is someone constantly refering to something Pacific... like fucking hell. there is nothing oceany about the topic...it's fucking specific
  5. H

Carrigaline, a little shit hole

it's a commuter town, nobody, literally nobody believes they are in some utopia living in carrigaline..retard
  6. H

Carrigaline, a little shit hole

was I. school with him in secondary school, must have had some bad turns since then
  7. H

Delayed flight claims

Anyone do this? I hear you can claim back over six years, in six years I've probably been delayed by over 3 hours about twenty times and over 6 hours about five times..could I be in for some serious cash money?
  8. H

New most addictive substance on planet earth

Been researching a lot, played with the big h, Charlie, speed , booze nicotine etc etc But until you have purchased a large bag of daim bar sweet things you don't know the meaning of addiction. It will ruin me. The future looks bleak, fat junkies will roam our streets
  9. H

Top gear new host

Chris Evans... A ginge. What do Ye think, I reckon it's a fail, he will try and imitate Clarkson, he has little character of his own, although at least he is a car head
  10. H

500 notes

Right 500 notes you have to spend it, no whores or drugs, it can't contribute to a purchase either. What do you buy?
  11. H

so ive decided to keep the seanad

Thats how ill vote tomorrow anyway, I don't agree with the way the seanad is elected btw but in order to ensure the populous issues are not pushed into law for electioneering purposes I want a second house to dwell on any issue until action upon that issue no longer citrus favour with the mass...
  12. H

ben diary of a herion addict

Channel 152 on sky tonight at nine, great doc, worth the gander , tragic story
  13. H

suits

The tv show, yay or nay Some alright skirt specially the paralegal chick.
  14. H

pick me a dog

Right its happening, practice baby is imminent, thing is just like the real deal you get to pick what you want. So nothing ghey which is important as I will be walking it, well able to train a dog so no issue there, however garden is circa 1/8 acre, fully fenced and realistically 1.5 hours of...
  15. H

sun in october

Recommend me somewhere, not long haul. Preferably quiet, fishing village place where local old men play bowls, where restaurants are not promoting out on the streets where locals are in the majority