Search results

1. K

DJ's Wanted: Miller event Cork with Kevin Sauderson

The Miller Music Tour is coming to the Old Cork Gaol on Sunday’s Well Friday May 30th with Cork’s New RedFM. Miller Genuine Draft are giving upcoming DJ’s the chance to mix it up in front of some of the biggest names in EDM at one of the most exciting & exclusive events to ever hit Leeside...
  2. K

Leaving Red.

How ye. I just wanted to drop a short line to say I’m moving on from RedFm and glorious Cork after 8 brilliant years of working with some of the best music heads in Cork. Stevie , Greg , Shane, Colm o Sullivan and so on. I really am going to miss this city. I f*cking love the place. So...
  3. K

Band wanted to warm up for "Chickenfoot" in Cork. !

Band wanted to warm up for "Chickenfoot" in Cork. ! Chickenfoot is a rock supergroup featuring vocalist Sammy Hagar (ex-Van Halen and Montrose), bassist Michael "Mikey" Anthony (also ex-Van Halen), guitarist Joe Satriani and drummer Chad Smith (of the Red Hot Chili Peppers) Their playing Cork...
  4. K

FAO Colm Kenefick

Hi Colm I know this is not the place to be hitting you with these kind of questions but .. I fucked up a recipe for lamb stew the last day and I was wondering if you Can tell me what I did wrong ?? I chopped up some fresh veg and six pound’s of beef. Da think it was the beef that fucked...
  5. K

Cork V Kerry ...gucci handbags !

What a result, right Cork were not great but was that the best rebel come back ever ??
  6. K

New x files movie ......

Like a bad tv episode ... Truly awful.
  7. K

Dublin taxi Driver ..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoXgbiIApRc Tool.com
  8. K

Jay Z In Cork

Jay-Z Live at the Marquee, Cork – 25th June ‘08 Tickets will go on sale Next Thursday 27th March at 9am!
  9. K

Lou Reed & Neil Young In Cork

LOU REED Live at the Marquee, Cork – 23rd June ’08 Tickets on sale Next Wed 12th March at 9am & Neil Young Live at the Marquee, Cork – 30th June ‘08 Tickets will go on sale This Monday 10th March at 9am
  10. K

Lou Reed

LOU REED Live at the Marquee, Cork – 23rd June ’08 Tickets on sale Next Wed 12th March at 9am & Neil Young Live at the Marquee, Cork – 30th June ‘08 Tickets will go on sale This Monday 10th March at 9am
  11. K

F.a.o. Beano

I cant send you a private message back - saying you dont except them. Anyway - sorry about that :) Rant.com Cheers.
  12. K

The Ball'a

Alright :) By any chance would anyone have an mp3 copy of the ball n' chain ? Were doing a bit on the" Henrys the Movie " tomorrow morning after 9. Cheers, kc@redfm.ie
  13. K

God Hates Ireland - Just so you know !

www.godhatesireland.com Just one swift air strike would take out these Westbury Tools.
  14. K

cork ebay !

www.corkiebay.com It’s a concentrated local "ebay "for local langers ! Good idea.
  15. K

Richie Allen Dj ????

If any of ye know a lad called "Richie Allen" can ye text him and let him know his mix is on Redfm tonight at 11pm, after Go Deep . Got a mix from him last night at crazy p but no phone number on it ! Cheers Amigos :)
  16. K

Your age? You drive ? Your insurance ?

Just shopping for some, advice?????
  17. K

Bass Guitar Lessons Wanted.

Looking to get lessons, total starter, Any names please ?
  18. K

Rory Gallagher Airport ???

They did it in Liverpool for John Lennon, Belfast for George Best, so It's a fitting tribute to the genius of Rory Gallagher. If you feel Cork Airport should be named after Rory please go to this link and sign it. http://www.petitiononline.com/RoryCork/petition.html Pass this onto who ever...
  19. K

Rory Gallagher Airport.

They did it in Liverpool for John Lennon, Belfast for George Best, so It's a fitting tribute to the genius of Rory Gallagher. If you feel Cork Airport should be named after Rory please go to this link and sign it. http://www.petitiononline.com/RoryCork/petition.html Pass this onto who ever...
  20. K

Roger Waters Last Night ,

Best gig ever. Dark side of the moon live, mindblowing. Anyone there ?