1. G

Cork u20 Football 2024

Injured
  2. G

Cork Footballers

You’re not a supporter so ? …
  3. G

Cork Footballers

Alan Walsh , Kanturk would be worth working with in this respect , very good hands from what I’ve seen of him with Cork 20s and MTU a work in progress but a big lad with potential in this area ….
  4. G

Immigration Thread

Put a sock in it ...
  5. G

Immigration Thread

You’re a pathetic excuse for a human being ... . you smug smug heap of shit ....
  6. G

The Gaelic Football Thread

Agree 100% ... Brigids were the better footballing team and should have seen out the game but for a serious lapse in conceding the second goal ... their number 13 ..MOM
  7. G

Immigration Thread

Mattie Assholes of the World... Unite !!
  8. G

Immigration Thread

9. G

Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

This is classic case of moving the goalposts when under presssure ... you made a statement suggesting Russians were restrained in their attacks on Ukraine , Captain Sensible countered that it was Ukraine’s air defence systems that were the difference and you addressed a completely different...
  10. G

Immigration Thread

こんにちは
  11. G

Immigration Thread

SVE
  12. G

Immigration Thread

https://m.sundayworld.com/crime/courts/irishman-jailed-after-ripping-wifes-mouth-open-with-fingers-in-uk-caravan-park/a1803354413.html
  13. G

Immigration Thread

😴😴😴😴😴
  14. G

Immigration Thread

🥱🥱🥱
  15. G

Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

Taking legal action against genocidal Israel and rightly so ... but rampant hypocrisy not to do the same against genocidal Russia ..
  16. G

Immigration Thread

Anyone remember playing cops and robbers as kids , in pre PlayStation times , playing different characters from TV ? ... as children we imagined ourselves as adults doing adult things and making adult decisions and as children obviously with no power we imagined we had some and how good it made...
  17. G

Immigration Thread

Mattie , last census figures show that there were 166,752 vacant homes ... EXCLUDING the 66,135 seasonal holiday homes , though figures around energy use suggest that the figure is much higher .... the filing date for the self declaration of you’re Vacant Property Tax was last month ... how...
  18. G

Immigration Thread

Mattie , Vacant property ‘ self declaration’ tax , thinly disguised fig leaf for you’re little Ireland ‘ , so easy to avoid paying it’s a joke ...
  19. G

Immigration Thread

Mattie , I wasn’t referring to holiday homes , didn’t think it was necessary to point this out but let me be more explicit for you so you can understand.............there are vacant properties in every communities in Ireland , 63 in my own small community , that owners are wilfully letting go...
  20. G

Immigration Thread

Second homes ??? you don’t know what I’m talking about and don’t want to open you’re little mind to understand .......you’d prefer to leave idle properties go to rot rather than give someone a home because it suits you’re position of raw visceral racism ..