Search results

1. Y

Pub Name

Anyone remember the name of the pub back in the day where Soho is now?
  2. Y

MOAR teacher bullshit #162,547

So to keep their own pay structures the teachers voted to cut the income of incoming graduates ... then cry inequality a few years later despite the fact that they voted to put the structures in place. Imagine starting on 35k for 8 months work per annum ... and you cant be fired for being shit...
  3. Y

Good Website for Free Movies #32,106

Anyone have a good site - there's bugger all on the box tonight :( Thanks.
  4. Y

Flat Earth Believers

Can anyone shed any light on why the Flat Earthers believe they are being told the earth is round? i.e. whats their conspiracy theory as to why a government/s would want to hide it from the public if the world was indeed flat? Pure Gombeenism?
  5. Y

DNA Test

Anyone get one done? Info?
  6. Y

Blue planet 2 - the deep

UNBELIEVABLE Some of the freakiest shit on the planet ..... more life lives in the deep oceans than on the surface of the planet ... according to auld Davey Dave ... and they all got a heavy slap of the ugly stick ! If you haven't seen it ( cause the rock you're under had no reception) then...
  7. Y

Katie Taylor

Legend 👍
  8. Y

Excalibur

Rte 1 10.35 tonight
  9. Y

Streaming site

Anyone recommend a site to watch/stream star war rogue one? Thanks.
  10. Y

Overtaking Lane

Is it poor form to flash your lights at someone driving slower than you in the overtaking lane when there arent any other cars in front of them? Answers on a postacard!
  11. Y

The OA - **Spoiler Alert**

It was ticking along nicely for 5/6 episodes - Then it all turned: 0/10 for the ending. #bollocks
  12. Y

Virtual Reality Gaming

Can anyone advise on the set up costs etc for this and what I need to get? i.e. PS4 console + headset etc to go from zero to VR i.e. I have neither. If you have any recommendations it'd be appreciated AND Is it worth the cost? Thanks. :x-mas:
  13. Y

WTF is going on with her neck?

1KbzRhahxgs
  14. Y

Bad News in Germany Thread

Post all your current bad news about Germany here Germany’s Banking Problem Is Bigger Than Deutsche Bank http://www.wsj.com/articles/germanys-banking-problem-is-bigger-than-deutsche-bank-1476264606 Ringy you'd want to get out fast lad
  15. Y

Olympic hockey on BBC 2

GBR V NZL You can thank me later 👍
  16. Y

Jon Jones

He's some tool. Out of UFC 200 - gutted for Cormier. Roll on the other fights which should be incredible! Maybe they shouldnt have been such cunts to McGregor for missing the press conference - not that Dana would admit to that anyway! BTW did anyone see the alleged €10m video for UFC 200...
  17. Y

The Rainy Day Fund

Projected €1bn saving per annum fund for a "rainy day" ........... aka .... more money for public and civil servants but we'll call it a rainy day fund for the country. Not due to kick in for a few years but this fund will just become a target for any wage or pension negotiations with the...
  18. Y

Pearl Jam ten, Nirvana Nevermind

Looking to buy the two original vinyls - anyone have them to sell? or know where I can get them? Thanks a mill. PM if you have them and are willing to sell them, sound.
  19. Y

Dangerous Driver

Had a real head the ball behind me this morning (until he passed me out that is). Quiet country road and a well known blackspot and this complete ludraman driving like a prick - at one point about 2 foot from my tail at 45-50mph. Once we hit the dual carriageway he was tailgating and passing on...
  20. Y

X Files

Is it worth buying the box set? Anyone?