Search results

1. F

Hey...

Could someone go into the tech forum and help out with a question I have. Thankyou in advance👍
  2. F

YouTube pausing playlist....

Just wondering anyone know how to stop YouTube from automatically pausing my playlist whilst it is playing in a docking station? It plays away grand for about 30mins and then pauses asking 'do you want to continue?' . So then it has to be un paused every half hour. Is there any way to get it...
  3. F

Pet in the bed?

Do you have your pet dog/cat in the bedroom? Is it a bit yuck or is it ok to let the household pet share the bed?
  4. F

Fear The Walking Dead....

Has anyone been watching the new Zombie series on Sunday Nights. Bit of a different take on The Walking Dead series. Seems ok so far if they can keep up the momentum. Quite a few scary Zombie scenes at the beginning , but a few episodes in and it's focusing more on the people . It may be...
  5. F

Signing up for the Priesthood??

Why in this day and age with all that has been exposed would anyone wish to join this organisation? I know in recent years the numbers going forward have dwindled massively, but yet on occasion I hear or know of a young man decided to become a priest. Is it denial? Is it a dropping out of...
  6. F

People who falsely cry Rape...

Should Women(and Men) who falsely accuse someone of rape receive a prison sentence? Given the detrimental effects to the victim of such odious accusations , where does the law stand? Maybe there is already something in place but I have never heard of someone getting locked up .
  7. F

Creedons Epic East

Anyone else watching this. Absolutely love John Creedon, and his latest series on the ancient east of Ireland is well worth a gander. Love when his accent goes all Corky.
  8. F

Total Food Replacement Diets

I lost 2.5 stone on one a few years back, worked very well. Anybody else ever do them. On it at the moment now and going grand. Probably hop on the slimming world diet then just to maintain it. Have to say it's a great starter boost to losing the few pounds.....
  9. F

Extra time off from work

Just as a matter of interest, how does your job fair out regards asking for hours off or extra days off for personal events etc. Apart from perhaps your wedding or a funeral, do you feel it is a general obligation for your employer to grant time off? Would you expect to be docked for say...
  10. F

The PROC T.v Channel....

Sick to death of some of the reality shows , the cookery shows , the holiday destinations stuff, not to mention the mind-numbing soaps and Irish spin offs of some U.k comedy that just cannot , will not, ever cut the mustard... SO.... IF THE PROC was a T.V Channel , what characters / members on...
  11. F

Best/worst movies/T.V that were Books first....

In my experience you can never beat a story that came from reading a book. However, sometimes the adaptation from Novel to screen proves pretty okay/ or sometimes not. What has been your best and worst re same? For me : Best: Philomena(in fact surprisingly I thought the movie better)...
  12. F

Weddings these days!

Weddings are so flippin' elaborate these days. The amount of dosh spent is actually beyond all reason imo. Between themed stags/hen nights abroad, another one at home, Honeymoon parties etc. Not to mention the bits and pieces and frills and must haves for the day itself. The barbecue the day...
  13. F

Ipad 4

I have already posted this in the tech forum but nobody in there of any use...I I have powered it off to charge it in recent times and that worked for awhile , but now it is just so slow in charging it is doing my head in. Charged it all night last night and only 16% charged this morning. Have...
  14. F

iPad 4 not charging...

I have been turning the power off and charging it , and that seemed to work for awhile , but now it is just so slow it's annoying. Also it doesn't last when I go to use it . Anyone know what the problem is?
  15. F

Walking dogs off the Leash...

Was down in Garryvoe the other day with my two dogs. A Golden Retriever(gentleman of a dog) and a very puppyish sheepdog border collie cross( energetic and somewhat verbal ) The verbosity doesn't last long , she's just bossy. Beach was quiet and nobody around where I was , so I let them off for...
  16. F

After Braveheart....

New Document/drama on now on RTE 1.......might be worth a watch. Historical programme about The Scottish involvement of driving out the English out of Ireland in the 12th century .
  17. F

Beautician wanted.....

Beauty room available for rent. It is a private room attached to a busy Hairsalon . Good opportunity for motivated beautician . Good clientele base already . Flexible hours available . Could work on own terms etc. Please contact for more info. Thanks.
  18. F

The Tolerance Question....

Basically we are mostly all receptive to employing a level of tolerance to those who are physically, mentally, or emotionally impaired. We apply empathy to the victims of insufferable diseases and conditions. Generosity of spirit is the order of the day in these situations. Studies have been...
  19. F

X Factor...

Back on again tonight folks. I will probably record it , I can't abide all the ads and the longwinded palaver with all that screaming audience. But look forward to the singing .
  20. F

Five questions...

Just for a little humour on the Proc, answer these five questions: (1) Funniest Film? (2) Funniest thing you heard /or seen this week? (3) What you are doing tonight? (4) If you could change your user name what would it be? (5) If you could do absolutely anything for just one day /or night...