Search results

1. B

Immigration Thread

Heard on the news that there was a masked protest outside R O Gormans house. Brave boys covering themselves up.
  2. B

Cyclists

The cycles lane on the south mall is most dangerous,i was coming over parliament bridge turning left on to the south mall when all of a second this fellow on a scooter came out of nowhere and almost hit me, he fell off the scooter while trying to avoid me but thank god he was ok.
  3. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

i dont think MC got any abuse if you are consistently beaten by your opponent and the manager continues to pick you for that position thats the managers fault.
  4. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Totally agree
  5. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

No no and no
  6. B

PROC Hurling Championship 2024 “Name the Winners” Competition

Dublin,Galway Kilkenny,Limerick Cork
  7. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Do you think he should be on Hegarty .
  8. B

Stardust anniversary

Will this all end up with the government paying compensation to the victims relatives and the survivors. Hope not as i am still paying for a rebuild in Donegal.
  9. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

If M Coleman is 7 against Limerick we should boycut the game as P)R will have learnt nothing. Against Waterford he will be ok.
  10. B

The Premier League Thread 23/24

The Seekers are re releasing on of there biggest hits for all those who work in Shy Sports,its called The Carnival is Over.
  11. B

Cork Footballers

This group of players fear no one as they have proven over the last year,the problem is when they are bad they tend to be very bad. Class wise we are way behind Kerry but in saying that curb the influence of the Cliffords and S O Shea and its game on.Taylor on PC will be well worth the trip.
  12. B

Stardust anniversary

J Duffy milking it for all its worth today,he could get a few days out off it.
  13. B

Cork Footballers

I would expect the same team that started against limerick to start again .
  14. B

Cork u20 Football 2024

Barrs C O Sullivan R Barrett M Aherm, O Donovan Bishopstown Foley Douglas Byrne Ballinora off the top of my head, also A O Sullivan ballinhassg is a serious footballer
  15. B

Cork city has gone to the dogs.

Utter bullshit the traffic problems occur every day on the blackrock whether there is a game on or not.
  16. B

APOLLO if the lobby was that powerful they would be able to sort out the traffic problems that occur on the blackrock road everyday.
  17. B

Cork Footballers

Limerick and Clare not on Gaago capacity 20k sold out a game everybody wants to see but RTE dont put in on GAAGO as they know more cork people will pay to watch their team than those in limerick and clare would. CAVAN will NEVER be on GAAGO.
  18. B

I was down in SVPUC last night a crowd of about 1000-1500,there was approx 30 guards down around there preventing cars from parking legally around the stadium and in housing estates close by. Thats what our guards do in Cork of an evening.
  19. B

Cork u20 Football 2024

I have said it before but i doubt very much that the panel last night are the best u20 players we have. 8 players from seanduin on the panel last night but no one from Bishopstown who have won the last 2 years u20 competitions,1 from Douglas and no one from the barrs both of whom had outstanding...
  20. B

The Premier League Thread 23/24

Best league in ther world is a long standing joke. they wont have a club in the semi final of either the Champions league or the Europa cup and even villa are not guaranteed to go through. Sky this morning are blaming the fair play system for preventing the big clubs from strenghtening their...