Search results

1. R

PROC Hurling Championship 2024 “Name the Winners” Competition

Two weeks to go so nominations now open Usual rules apply except 5 Bonus points available for nominating all correct results for each of the opening 5 rounds No draws allowed Next year there will be Liam McCarthy and Joe McDonagh groups, same as the way the league competition wax run this...
  2. R

PROC Hurling League “Name the Winners” Competition 2024

Here we go again guys, usual rules apply with one addition If you name the winners in all 6 games in any round you get an additional 5 points bonus Choose your overall league winners to gain entry to the competition
  3. R

PROC 2023 Senior Hurling County Championship ‘Name the Winners’ Competition

Usual rules lads Like the All-Ireland competition I’m asking for ye to nominate yer 3 group winners as well as yer overall winners Group winners will be worth 3 points each, Overall winners 10 points as usual Also I am conscious I have a few lads on ignore 🤣 if they want to enter they are...
  4. R

2023 PROC All-Ireland Hurling Championship’Name the Winners’ Competition

Right lads, it’s championship time! Usual rules apply but this year I am doing to add a 5 point bonus for naming the 2023 Munster Champions and the same for the Leinster Champions So to enter you need to name 1 Your Munster Champions 2 Your Leinster Champions 3 Your All Ireland Champions
  5. R

PROC Hurling League ‘Name the Winner’s’ Competition 2023

Here we go again. Can’t believe it’s nearly time for the new season! Usual rules apply To enter just choose your Hurling League Winners for 2023
  6. R

PROC Hurling All Star Team 2022

The polls have closed and as we have a tie for two positions I am putting up a tie breaker poll for both The four names will be on the one poll and you will be allowed choose two players so choose one full back between Hugh Lawlor and Mikey Butler and choose one half back between Ciaran Joyce...
  7. R

PROC Hurling All Star Full Fowards 2022

Choose your 3 full fowards
  8. R

PROC Hurling All Star Half Fowards 2022

Choose your 3 half fowards
  9. R

PROC Hurling All Stars Midfield 2022

Choose your two midfielders
  10. R

PROC Hurling All Stars Half Backs 2022

Choose your 3 Half Backs
  11. R

PROC Hurling All Star Full Backline

Choose your 3 full backs
  12. R

PROC Hurling All Srar Goalkeeper 2022

Choose your goalie on the poll which will close on Thursday December 29th
  13. R

PROC Hurling All Stars 2022

A bit of light relief over the festive period I’ll post a poll for each line on the pitch, goalie, full backs, half backs, midfield, half forwards and full fowards Players will only be nominated in one of these lines, none of this accommodating players in different positions for the PROC...
  14. R

PROC Cork Senior Hurling ’Name the Winners’ Competition 2022

Here we go again lads, usual rules apply, nominate your winners and you’re in
  15. R

PROC All Ireland “Name the Winners” Competition 2022

Right guys, quick turnaround this year Nominations now open
  16. R

PROC National Hurling League ‘Name the Winners Competition’ 2022

Right guys, here we go again, usual rules apply, to enter just name your National League Winners
  17. R

PROC 2021 County Senior "Name the Winners" Competition

PROC 2021 County Senior "Name the Winners" Competition A few posters have asked about having a competition for this, is there an interest? I'll gladly take entries if there is Usual rules and only for Premier Senior Championship games
  18. R

PROC 2021 All-Ireland "Name the Winners" Competition

PROC 2021 All-Ireland "Name the Winners" Competition Right lads, championship is almost upon us, if you want to enter the competition nominate your winners
  19. R

PROC 2021 Hurling League 'Name the Winners' Competition

Right lads, that time of the year again, let me know if ye be interested in this, its just for the League, we will do a seperate one for the Championship. Usual rules apply However, if no final is played and two counties are declared joint winners those who nominated either of those two...
  20. R

GAA Season 2021

Has just been released Inter County Leagues to begin in May, Championship in June and to be completed by the end of August Club championship can begin as soon as the county team are finished with provincial championships in November and all Ireland finals in February 2022...