Search results

1. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

The question is are you Tomas Mul not me, you seem to know everything that went on in those 15 minutes, not quite in the right order but sure what harm to ya Tomas
  2. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

We were big underdogs against Tipp that day alright but Cork never feared Tipp and that group of players certainly didn’t. It’s that sort of belief our guys seem to be missing now 😣
  3. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

We were never out of that game. I was at both the Munster and All Ireland finals in 1990 and I was convinced before the Munster final we would beat Tipp and I was just as convinced at half time in the all ireland final we would beat Galway
  4. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

If the selectors are worried about appearances then we have bigger issues than I thought. Eoin Downey, Tim O Mahony, Deccie Dalton and Robbie O Flynn must start next Sunday if fit. Niall O Leary loves marking Tony Kelly so I’d start him too. We either have a strong panel or we don’t I keep...
  5. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I agree and it would have done so yesterday
  6. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Or over the Bar ffs, Coleman and Dalton are masterly at these, use that to our advantage ffs
  7. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Clare will be firm favourites for Sunday, we were a shambles yesterday One little detail sums up our ridiculous off the cuff approach, sideline cuts, we had Seamus taking one yesterday, I almost collapsed in the stand with his effort. Short passes to players being marked, what the fuck happened...
  8. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Joking aside, although on days like today it is good to get some laughs in, I hope the selectors have clear heads today as regards what happens next, only they will know what that is but by Christ I hope they get it right this week. Clare will bring a totally different challenge tactically as...
  9. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Kid Cronin as masseuse
  10. R

PROC Hurling Championship 2024 “Name the Winners” Competition

Leaderboard after Round 1 and nominations for Round 2 Liam McCarthy Cup 2025 9 Crankycorner Wexford Dublin Cork Tipperary Galway 9 finbarrog 7 red&blue 7 Vladimir the Bear 7 cactus jack 7 bluesball 7 rebel boy Wexford Dublin Cork Limerick Galway 7 Blackagusamber 7 corkuberalles 7 greengrass 7...
  11. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I heard Ringy is ready to return as well
  12. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Tommy went wing back in the first half and stayed there
  13. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

What a gobshite you are 🤣
  14. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Ah this is a piss take surely? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  15. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Ah for fuck sake, are we now talking about Davy Fitz as potential cork manager after one championship win against an abject Cork team? Ye have lost the plot Be careful what ye wish for is all I’ll say
  16. R

Apologies, sorted now
  17. R

Nominations now open for Round 2 Saturday 27 April Antrim v Wexford Carlow v Dublin Sunday 28 April Cork v Clare Limerick v Tipperary Galway v Kilkenny Just a reminder when nominating please do so all on one line with no commas, as the example below, it really makes things easier for me...
  18. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

One other thing lads, we all (myself included) have been banging on about how strong our panel is this year. Well let’s see the changes needed made next Sunday . Otherwise it’s goodnight Irene
  19. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

We don’t have a style of play except hoping that the ppposition don’t bring a manic attitude, an actual game plan and they allow us to hurl without fear of contact. I agree on the style of play we should be playing, and picking our teams accordingly, but even if we didn’t develop that style we...
  20. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

It means he clung him good and proper 🤣