Search results

1. J

Garda Speed Guns.

The handheld ones. Whats the story with these lads? Do you have to be stopped to be issued a fine or will they post it out once your over on the radar. There were 2 guards, one on the gun and another what seemed like taking a driver's details in a bus lane. I was doing about 60-65 ina 50 zone...
  2. J

Kuala Lumpur Airport

Anybody been through here? Just lookin at flights there and can save myself close to €500 euro by making a 20hour stop there between flights..is it a good airport with decent facalities? Is there much to go out and about to do? Is the place expensive and would i be bettet forking over the €500...
  3. J

Your favorite day of the week to get paid?

Always been a fan of the thursday payday myself...soon enough after one weekend and right before the next....had a job for awhile that pay came through on monday....that was shit...
  4. J

Tax on foreign earnings?

Was just talking to a buddy of mine, a friend of his flew into dublin airport last week after 2 years away in australia and was questioned. He mentioned that he was working and the lads asked for his bank statements..appearently they taxed what he had in his account. This surprised me, surely...
  5. J

Is there a better place than an airport....

For a bit of eye candy.. Im just lookin around and i have to say, im very very impressed.
  6. J

Film you've seen the most times in your life.

Shawshank Redemption is my one. Funny enough as great as it is it isnt my favorite..that award goes to Forrest Gump..but i believe its a safe choice for a group to watch,who is gonna say no to watching shawshank? I remember one heavy smoking session a few years back when it was watched 4 times...
  7. J

Best time of the day for a tear...

Personally I prefer a "just woke up and have no work today" tear.