Search results

1. S

Car insurance system

Hello, recently back from being abroad and obviously looking to drive while in the country. Only to be now told the system doesn't recognise my previous years of driving - my 5 years no claims bonus doesn't apply since its not within the last 3 years. So my car insurance quotes are €2500+. This...
  2. S

2 x Ortofon cartridges €90

Ortofon Concord Pro S cartridges X 2 For sale €90, Almost new, bought for £150 text 0852364226
  3. S

Ortofon Concord Pro S cartridges X 2

Selling these great dj needles with flight case. Bought new in Uk for £150, this year. Like new.
  4. S

Wanted - Technics/Santon turntable cartdridges

Hello, I'm looking for your standard dj turntable cartridges you may have on a set of decks - such as a technics sL 1219s or the like. regular cartridges and phono needles/stylus needed. Thanks
  5. S

Ortofon Pro S concord x 2 needles

Bought these in Uk but hardly use em at home. £150 new Send me a mail or text. No offers.
  6. S

Liquid Soul at the Woodford

This Saturday the 11th of MAR at the Woodford. 9.30Pm tp 12.30Pm Playing original vinyl only* Monsters from Motown, rare collectables, Modern soul, Northern Soul, some disco and rare-groove. https://www.mixcloud.com/Liquid_Soul/
  7. S

Used Scaffolding boards

sorted
  8. S

Ball & Chain.. LP

Romanthony ‎– Make This Love Right / Now You Want Me For sale, original promo copy. €35
  9. S

Warehouse interior

Hi there, I'm just looking for a space to photograph a piece of artwork I made, and would ideally like somewhere rustic with a wooden floor, big window light. Something like the dragons den room would be the ideal if it existed here. Thanks in advance Graham
  10. S

Liquid Soul Sat 28th Nov

We will be adding our own distinct mixes over the coming months, delving into the collection and picking out some nuggets of Soul & Boogie. Our latest is exploring the Modern Soul scene in North of England. The modern soul scene came a few years later when some felt they had exhausted the...
  11. S

Lookin for clues 2_recording

For those who weren't there on the night, you missed a good one. Here is a mix of the last few minutes. sorry I don't know all the names as these are form six different people. if you know em, post em up. Thanks. http://whatyoucanfind.com/mixno9.html and mama used to say, take your time...
  12. S

2nd hand Wetsuit

Hi Id like one in good knick please. For swimming. Thank you
  13. S

The Real World - Only at night!

one more addition to our mixes page. Grab it while its hot grabboid. The Midnight Mix http://whatyoucanfind.com/mixno1.html Track Listing _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Midnight Star - Curious (MCA) 1984 Norman Connors - You're my one and only love (EMI) 1986 Tululah...
  14. S

best italo disco

Is there any you know of? "Italo-Disco is essentially a happy music. It’s comfort food. It reminds you of summer sun and beach parties and love. It’s not quite as obscure as say, Bizarro, but it is, sadly one of the world’s most overlooked pieces of culture. It’s silly and fun. It’s English...
  15. S

House Collection - Lot 4 - now €90

Record Grading (M) - Mint (NM) - Near Mint (VG) - Very Good (G) - Good These vinyl have been bought and stored in a safe clean location. All records are in excellent condition. The lot will be sold as is and no offers for individual records please. Collection is mostly house, deep house and...
  16. S

House Collection - Lot 2 - now €90

Record Grading (M) - Mint (NM) - Near Mint (VG) - Very Good (G) - Good These vinyl have been bought and stored in a safe clean location. All records are in excellent condition. The lot will be sold as is and no offers for individual records please. Collection is mostly house, deep house and...
  17. S

House Collection - Lot 1 - now €90

18. S

Starter motor trouble

sorted
  19. S

aborted

20. S

Posters, Flyers, Promotion.

If any of ya'll are looking for design on promtional material, Im open for business. Cheap rates. contact www.sircharlesgraham.tv graham@sircharlesgraham.tv Thanks, Graham.