Search results

1. W

Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

And there was me thinking there was a housing shortage here.
  2. W

The Irish R.M. gone BANG!

Taking the Lord's name in vain isn't very respectful according to Exodus 20:7
  3. W

Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

Brilliant LOL
  4. W

Jokes thread......

A farmer had a wife who nagged him endlessly. From morning till night she was always complaining about something. The only time he got any peace was when he was out ploughing with his old mule. One day, out in the fields, his wife brought him lunch as usual & began nagging him again. Complain...
  5. W

Jokes thread......

Janet Street Porter walks into a bar & says, 'Can I get a large aperitif? 'Barman says 'I ******* doubt it'
  6. W

Ferry Culture

P&O were losing £2million a week. Having said that will they be returning all the Covid money they received from to the Government on the Mainland?
  7. W

The Irish R.M. gone BANG!

Will Peter be there to park the car?
  8. W

Fav classical sounds?

He speaks very highly of you.
  9. W

Another Russian General goes BANG! - allegedly.
  10. W

I'm sure I read somewhere that the Ukrainain President is a Jew.
  11. W

Jokes thread......

Diane Abbott goes to the doctors and says: "Dr, I need your help. I'm 68 years old and I can't count". Dr says; "What I'm going to need you to do is strip naked and squat in the corner over there". She does so and he then instructs her to move to another corner and do the same, then to by the...
  12. W

Tomás MacCurtain

What sort of self-respecting Cork man would be found dead wearing pyjamas?
  13. W

Why don't you two just get a room?
  14. W

Tell that to the parents of 3 year old Jonathan Ball and 12 year old Tim Parry.
  15. W

If they are "archiving outdated content" will the archive be available for searching by the general public?
  16. W

81 prisoners executed in Saudi Arabia

If it's the one I saw the guy who was topped had raped a murdered a three year old boy.
  17. W

This will do Sound_Y's heart condition no good at all.
  18. W

Rate the last movie you watched out of 10

One of the greatest films ever "As Good As It Gets" is on one of the Sky channels this evening. I'm always alert when it's on because we get to see Helen Hunt in her wet T-Shirt. :cool:
  19. W

81 prisoners executed in Saudi Arabia

This from a fella who supports an organisation that executed dozens if not hundreds.
  20. W

Even if Russian rockets land in Poland it will make no difference. Biden has already laid his hand on the table and said that under no circumstances will the Yanks intervene. Without the Yanks NATO are useless.