Search results

1. L

Medical Question.......gallbladders

howdy, anyone here have their gallbladder out :) or know someone who has? im just wondering about the after effects of said operation. Im due to have mine out and having looked at other message boards, and spoken to relatives etc who have had theirs out, the general consensus was, if i was in...
  2. L

who else is gonna take Friday off !!! :)

http://www.irishexaminer.com/irishexaminer/pages/story.aspx-qqqg=ireland-qqqm=ireland-qqqa=ireland-qqqid=56390-qqqx=1.asp Employees to work leap day for free By Niamh Hennessy IRISH employees will work an extra day for free on Friday — resulting in a €300m boost for employers. Because of...
  3. L

Would it bother you if

the company you work for had a very bad name. Even though the bad reputation has nothing to do with your job in particular? as in the bad name comes from a department other than yours????? poll to follow
  4. L

A moral dilemma

a bit of advise needed, what would you do if you knew a friend, work colleague or whoever was drinking driving on a regular basis, they actually admit it to you? you witness it yourself, they have a one or 4 pints on their lunch break and happily drive back to work? i have no time whatsoever...
  5. L

Comedy Circus in the Marquee

anyone know why it was cancelled, and how do u get your money back? http://www.ticketmaster.ie/promo/yuugg6?tm_link=tm_home_f7
  6. L

*Wanted* 1 George Michael Ticket Friday 8th Dec

A standing ticket preferably please PM me if you know of anyone selling one, Thanks
  7. L

He's a bit of alright

when he's dressed normally and not snogging his sister like :D well ladies what do u think?
  8. L

Make your self into a Southpark Character

and post it here..............Ive done mine, but havent a clue how to post it http://www.sp-studio.de/
  9. L

Is the Lower Road still closed

Heading home there now, no radio in work, anyone know??
  10. L

Thats some rain!!!!!!!!!

Up in the airport, on a building site, pure scary stuff altogether
  11. L

Car Question

This is aimed at anyone who knows anything about car engines.. Anyone ever hear of engine oil getting into the air filters? somehow one of the air filters has sucked in a load of oil and its dripping from the underneath of my car? anyone have any idea how its happening?
  12. L

Paris in September

Thinking of heading there in september for a few days, any advice from people that have been there before. Best area to stay in? Places that must be seen? Whats the shopping like?
  13. L

Good morning all, quick question

remember someone posted a pic here a while back, it was one of those puzzle ones where you had to name as many bands, musicians, as you could. I dont even no what to search for so any links would be much appreciated.
  14. L

Advise on car accident etiquette

ok so i had a bit of a collision with a van last friday week. i was completely at fault so i told yo man that i would cover any damage within reason. he has tow bar so that pretty much saved is van and did alot of damage to my car. amounting to almost 1000euro. millimeters more and the radiator...
  15. L

Dublin Pubs?

I'll be in dublin next weekend for the Bon jovi concert - i know i know. anwho thats the same weekend as the munster match and i was wondering if anyone has advice on what pub to go to. preferably one near or around croke park? places to avoid would also be a help. cheers
  16. L

Posh's fashion do's and dont's

Victoria beckham has given her top 10 do's and dont's regarding fashion, http://www.sky.com/showbiz/article/0,,50001-1214317,00.html the one thing i dont agree with is she says never to wear matching underwear. what do ye make of this, girls and boys?? i think mis-matched underwear looks...
  17. L

help needed

3 questions for you whats the name of the song in the miller add? the name of the song in the mars delight add? and who sings this one its a dance song ''right in the night, right in the night you'll find'' any help would be much appreciated.
  18. L

Handing in your notice?

whats the correct notice to give your boss when handing in your notice. ive gotten mixed answers, some say it should be how your paid, as in if you get paid weekly u give a weeks notice, likewise is you give a months notice if you paid monthly. but i reckon two weeks would be best? ive never...
  19. L

Savoy tomorrow night?

Are the Fun lovin criminals playing the savoy tomorrow night? if so does anyone have a link, i cant find info anywhere??