Search results

1. Y

Former Minster dies age 71. r.i.p

Former Minister for Agriculture Joe Walsh has died at the age of 71. The Fianna Fáil politician, from Ballineen in west Cork, passed away overnight at Cork University Hospital following a short illness, RTÉ reported. In his two stints as a TD, with one term as a senator in between, Joe Walsh...
  2. Y

Man Dies In Bandon. Wall Collapsed .

A man has died in Bandon, Co Cork, after a wall collapsed on him. Gardaí said a 72-year-old man was out walking this afternoon when, at approximately 3.30pm, a wall at St Patrick's Quay in Bandon collapsed on top of him. The man was pronounced dead at the scene, and his body has been removed...
  3. Y

Time To Light The Fire i Think.

The Joys Of Living In The Country, Time To Light The Fire , There's A Chill In The Air ! :smile:
  4. Y

You are Always Needed by your Family.

SHORT MOVIE. CAN SOMEONE POST UP LINK THANK YOU ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVSb2cQt0kw
  5. Y

Saorview Signal. Picture Breaking Up.

lads I live in the country, with all this recent bad weather, I am losing all my channels some times on Saorview Box, some times the picture breaks up, does this happen anyone else ? or do I have to reposition my Ariel again, anyone else living in the country with this problem, the Ariel...
  6. Y

Charged With " BABY RAPE'.

A high-profile trial of rock singer Ian Watkins on charges of raping a baby will begin tomorrow. A panel of 22 potential jurors has been picked from a pool of 72 people and will form the jury at the trial at Cardiff Crown Court in South Wales. Judge Justice Royce began today by warning the...
  7. Y

Former Lord Mayor Found Guilty !!!!!

The jury in the sex assault trial of Cork's former Lord Mayor, has found John Murray guilty of one charge. 83-year-old Murray from Gregg Road in the city is accused of sexually assaulting a teenage girl between 1996 and 1998. He has pleaded not guilty to all six charges. The jury is...
  8. Y

would you like a new voice mail for you phone .

http://soundoff.autismspeaks.org/site/c.ahJOK2MIJfLWH/b.8455933/k.BE03/Home.htm?utm_content=buffer06f26&utm_source=buffer&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Buffer
  9. Y

Man who claimed to be suffering back injury caught on c

A man who took a personal injury action claiming he suffered a debilitating back injury in a car crash now faces up to 10 years in prison after DVDs emerged of him taking part in cage fighting competitions. Raymond Smith (aged 29) is the first person to be prosecuted under the Civil Liability...
  10. Y

Guy tries to rob shop. He,he

http://www.breakingnews.ie/discover/video-you-rob-my-store-i-throw-you-out-the-window-604454.html
  11. Y

Rape of a 7 year old girl in limerick.

A teenager has appeared in court in Limerick, charged with raping and sexually assaulting a seven-year old girl. The accused - who recently completed his leaving certificate exams - appeared before Limerick District Court, charged with two counts of rape, and 13 counts of sexual assault. The...
  12. Y

Health and Safety on Building site.

http://www.breakingnews.ie/discover/sand-to-the-fourth-floor-no-problem-600478.html
  13. Y

Volkswagen Commercial

The commercial with the baby crying when the cars engine stops , made me smile, i remember the wife driving around trying to make the child sleep, that was many a year ago. Great commercial me thinks. :)
  14. Y

Guy sells all-ireland medal.

The Galway Hurling Board is set to investigate the sale of a 2012 Leinster SHC winners' medal on auction website eBay. Galway made history last July when they beat Kilkenny to become Leinster Senior Hurling champions for the first time. The Tribesmen have been playing in the eastern province's...
  15. Y

Guy sells all-ireland medal.

The Galway Hurling Board is set to investigate the sale of a 2012 Leinster SHC winners' medal on auction website eBay. Galway made history last July when they beat Kilkenny to become Leinster Senior Hurling champions for the first time. The Tribesmen have been playing in the eastern province's...
  16. Y

Girl knocked down in knocknaheeny.

A 12-year-old girl is in a critical condition after she was struck by a car in Knocknaheeny on Cork city's north side. She was knocked down while she was crossing the Harbourview Road at about 4pm this afternoon. The road between Courtown Drive and Knocknaheeny Avenue will be closed to...
  17. Y

Fair play to judge carney.

A man who raped a woman in her home in Cork after a house party has been sentenced to eleven years in jail with three years suspended. Hungarian restaurant owner Tamas Vecernyes (25) had pleaded not guilty at the Central Criminal Court to rape at a house in Cork on September 9, 2009 but was...
  18. Y

Boxing champion Hector "Macho camacho shot.

Former world boxing champion Hector "Macho" Camacho was critically ill in hospital today after being shot in his native Puerto Rico. Doctors and his family were deciding whether to take him off life support after his condition worsened. Doctors had said Camacho was expected to survive after he...
  19. Y

Problems over lads say cheese.

There is more free cheese up for grabs this Christmas. The EU's food aid programme will see 342 tonnes of cheddar dished out to struggling families around the country. Almost half of the cheese has already been brought to cold storage depots, for some 400 charities to collect and distribute.
  20. Y

Hulk hogan sex tape ( adults only)

http://gawker.com/5948770/even-for-a-minute-watching-hulk-hogan-have-sex-in-a-canopy-bed-is-not-safe-for-work-but-watch-it-anyway?tag=hulk-hogan-sex-tape