Search results

1. G

The murder of a PROC'er.

God forbid Mattie and I should face an untimely death and die roaring in our beds at the hands of murderers. Mattie on the Southside and I up the Northside. Now bear in mind Mattie is female, a solicitor and somewhat valuable to the State. Whereas I'm male and at present I ride a bike, smoke...
  2. G

Horse burgers.

Would you eat horse burgers? Yesterday while shopping I shunned the beef burgers because there might be horse in them and bought chicken burgers instead.
  3. G

A new goat.

My ploy to win the hearts and minds of the PROC failed. Despite the lure of free beer. The planning was meticulous and yet disaster ensued. The method..almost like placing the beer voucher on his or her protruding tongue saying "body of goats" and the reply "nommen". But there was no tongues. No...
  4. G

Proc meet up.

Next time you lot should reveal yourselfs and not sit in the corner like a coven of witches.
  5. G

PROC January Meet up.

To chase away the blues and make new friends. Well?
  6. G

Why are you a member of the PROC?

I joined for anthropological reasons. You?
  7. G

Getting fat on the dole.

According to Skynews if you get fat on the dole in the UK they cut back on how much cheese you receive. My question is this. Can one get fat on the dole in the UK?
  8. G

Our Navy gets a new ship this year.

What do you think about that?
  9. G

FAO: Haggis and Smoochie.

:)
  10. G

Can you identify this piece of human flesh?

Now it appears to be protruding from a sleeve so it could be an appendage. Spotted and old looking.. What is it?
  11. G

Merry Christmas de PROC.

Merry Christmas all!
  12. G

Guns in America.

The members of the NRA in America suggest more resources be given towards peoples mental health. And suggest all teachers and some students be armed. Have a conceal and carry permit. Do these advocates of gun culture lunacy not realise what they are saying? A teacher strutting back and forth in...
  13. G

As a self taught anthropoligist..

I have been wondering how the Aborigine's arrived in Australia. Now, apparently us modern humans are the descendents of people from Africa. So how did these Africans arrive all the way over in Australia? Australia is a continent island and would mean they would have to travel across the sea. A...
  14. G

Amazing footage of an alien.

Wild hedgehog gives birth to alien creature. JKZcf0KBo-U
  15. G

FAO: backagain.

f81OWKHi2yM
  16. G

Should goats flee the PROC?

..and hide out on an island till the lickers pass by? Will I, and as a result Cork, be haunted by lickers? Only time will tell...
  17. G

Please be upright and stood.

A71wdsTqkfM
  18. G

Goats sings Danny Boy.

0lDs4GCwgJA&list Verdict?
  19. G

Last words.

"Tis well"- President George Washington.
  20. G

Lincoln.

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived, and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met here on a great battlefield of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of it as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that...