3. M

The Real Taoiseach?

Meehaul! surely got Enda by the Short and curlies :D
  4. M

Stolen Cock

Some miserable fucker stole my Cock:mad:
  5. M

Internet Assassinations.

I notice that there are a small number of posters who use forums like these advance their political agenda by destroying the reputations of people or politicians who hold opposing views from them from behind the anonyminity and safety of their computers.
  6. M

Chopper

Serial killer operating in Dublin and known as Chopper to his mates. 4 dead to date.
  7. M

Absinthe.

Great stuff blows your head. So good that after a few sips Spikeaddict started a thread about Absinthe in the Music Forum seriously like
  8. M

Ho! Ho! Ho!

I want to wish all the Proccers (Even the Wums and Alts) a happy Christmas and especially the Doc who contributed hugely to the merriment on the Proc over the past few weeks.
  9. M

Tyson Fury

Never attended PC school apparently :D
  10. M

Abortion Manslaughter Case

Three on Abortion Manslaughter charges. The trio are due to appear in court over the Dublin woman’s death Dr Adedayo Adedeji, 62, Gemma Pullen, 31, and Margaret Miller, 54, are to appear at Ealing Magistrates’ Court in west London on June 19. Last night police said that both Dr Adedeji and the...
  11. M

How To Shift?

Apparently one of the most popular searches on Google by the Irish :D like the Craic causing some confusion with the Americans :D Well any observations? ;)
  12. M

Waterford Pogrom!

The Blaas have shamed themselves again :( http://www.thejournal.ie/roma-families-waterford-1747505-Oct2014/
  13. M

Holy Shite!

Just popped into the internet cafe to check on the Proc before going on the Piss--logged in and the site said welcome Mawhosmeda--Problem I aint him/her --what do I do?? I could get this poster banned and could stir some serious shite on here :confused: must be something wrong with the Proc...
  14. M

Roddy and Roy

Another dream team! :D In an eye-catching pairing, Man Booker Prize-winning novelist Roddy Doyle is to partner with ex-footballer Roy Keane to write the sportsman's memoir. Keane is set for his second book eleven years on from his first with Eamon Dunphy and is set for release this autumn and...
  15. M

Amazing Scenes-Proc Nuptials

Lee Bushwhacker Quote: Originally Posted by Jinky View Post Are you getting married Lee? Jesus, didn't know that, you kept that one quiet.. Yes Jinky I am, 5th December 2013. I've mentioned it discreetly on 2 other threads. I don't want to be the cause of "amazing scenes". ___________ Lee is...
  16. M

Empathy

Does the internet kill our unique ability as a species to feel empathy with others?
  17. M

Cork Swagger!

Taken a bit of beating over the weekend! :(
  18. M

Leave Your Gun at the Door!

The coffee chain Starbucks has asked its customers in the US to stop bringing guns into its outlets. Starbucks has not imposed a ban, but says guns "should not be part of the Starbucks experience". The firm has recently become a focus for the pro- and anti-gun lobby, with supporters of the...
  19. M

Waiting for a train!

I had some time to kill before catching the train to the airport-so to avoid the plastic food of the station I slipped outside to get a sandwitch and beer in a nearby bar " Derierie Minuit" opposite the entrance to the station. Seated on the high stool I ordered the Croque Monseiur and a beer...
  20. M

Push! Kate Push!

The Brits are getting their knickers in a twist again--atta girl--put them out of their misery! :D