Search results

1. P

Photocopying in Cork

Hey guys, Anyone know where I can get a few pages photocopied in town? Are those copying places on Washington Street still there?
  2. P

Hungover to beat the band...

Seriously ill. Copious amounts of beer, vodka and apple sours, combined with drunken dancing and 2 and a half hours sleep...but had a great night so thats kinda consoling me. I've already had about 2 litres of water, a glass of milk, some of last nights kebab that I found in the fridge (at...
  3. P

Food past its sell by date...

I know of some family members who throw out loads of perfectly good food just because its past its best before/use by date. Personally if it looks alright and more importantly smells alright I've no problem using food past the use by date. I see these dates as a guideline only - except for milk...
  4. P

Ray Foley crowned Hottest Irish TV star - WTF???

Thousands voted for their hottest TV stars in the poll and this afternoon the popular host of TV3's 'Take Me Out' was presented with his award. A clearly shocked and surprised Foley said: "You totally caught me! I was told that I was coming out for a photograph and that I was on the shortlist...
  5. P

Wild Garlic

Guys have a load of wild garlic in the garden...any ideas what to do with it? Made a wild garlic pesto yesterday and have put it in salads and stuff and I know I could Google it but was wondering if anyone have any tried and tested recipes for it. Ta...
  6. P

Flavoured Vodka

Hi guys, Am thinking of making some flavoured vodka (has to wait till payday though). I'm def gonna do some lemon vodka - vodka infused with lashings of lemon peel, strawberry flavour - gonna leave strawberry sweets disolve in the voddie. Thats where I'm at so far.. Just wondering is any of...