Search results

1. G

PROC Ode to Giggsy

The snobs on the main forum are too good for this malarky! Ok so the Man United Ode to Giggsy goes like this to the tune of the Robin Hood song Ryan Giggs Ryan Giggs Running down the wing Ryan Giggs Ryan Giggs Can do anything Loved by the reds Feared by the blues Ryan Giggs Ryan Giggs Ryan...
  2. G

PROC's Ode to Giggsy!

Ok so the Man United Ode to Giggsy goes like this to the tune of the Robin Hood song Ryan Giggs Ryan Giggs Running down the wing Ryan Giggs Ryan Giggs Can do anything Loved by the reds Feared by the blues Ryan Giggs Ryan Giggs Ryan Giggs or words to that effect So......lets with all we now...
  3. G

Supermacs Snack Box with 2 Curry Sauce

Is there a better after drinks feed? I think not Nom Nom Nom :twisted:
  4. G

Fintan O'Toole - Examiner

Who is the Fintan O'Toole who writes for The Paper Surely to Christ its not THE Fintan O'Toole? Never had him for a Gah Head!
  5. G

Exercise Question

Lads and Ladies which would you think is a better way to lose a few pounds? 20 minute jog before breakfast followed by a 40 minute walk after dinner... or ..a straight up 45 minute jog before breakfast? I would assume the latter but what would ye think?
  6. G

Jeans Sizes

How the fuck! Am a 34 waist in jeans. Nearly always buy them in J&J have not put on weight, well not much. Was in Spain for 2 weeks recently and I have excercises daily since i got back. Was in J&J earlier, tried on a 34 waist....couldnt button them up! Tried a 36 in anger....and they closed...
  7. G

Mussels - How do you cook them

Personally, I steam them with some garlic butter or white wine sauce so good, so healthy. Yes when it comes to shellfish, I am a steamer :) Small ciabatta to go with them Top notch healthy eating.
  8. G

Boobs!

http://uk.health.lifestyle.yahoo.net/woman-with-worlds-largest-breasts.htm
  9. G

Former Sky Sports Presenter Scandal....

FORMER sky sports presenter about to be outed for paying hookers to perform......chocolate sex.....on him!!! And its not as nice as it sounds!!!! And worse......there is a video!! But thank the lord, its not in public circulation as yet!!
  10. G

GAA player signs for Rangers!

Best of luck to the kid. http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport/gaa/gaa-star-signs-for-glasgow-rangers-16015100.html
  11. G

Anyone else here NOT use Social Networking?

I have no Facebook, I have no Twitter, I have no Myspace or Bebo. I have no Linkedin or ..whats that photosharing one..Flix or something? Anyways I am a male, early 30's, with no social networking accounts. Am i the only one.....????
  12. G

Irelands Greatst Ever Individual Sportsperson

What ye think lads. Not incl member of a team (Keano, BOD etc) Who is Irelands greatest ever individual Sportstar?
  13. G

Is your house alarmed Shiela?

Well tell it to calm down it will be insured in a minute :D :D :D
  14. G

Freaky True Stories

Stayed in a mates house one night after a skinful. At about 3am i heard him having a full blown conversation with someone else. Clearly someone else whose voice i didnt know. Couldnt make out what they were saying but it was 100% someone else he was chatting to and they were chatting back...
  15. G

Traffic on Sundays Well Rd

Anyone hear anything about an accident on SWR earlier? Traffic was absolutely mental there for a while fella here said he heard an ambulance over turned with a patient in the back!!........same fella is full of shit half the time so hard to know wether to believe him
  16. G

Whats a bigger game to you....Cork Kerry or Cork KK

Which of these games means more to you. Whats the more bitter rivarly. The animals in football or the Powder Boys in hurling? Why?
  17. G

Dual Counties Top 5

What ye think lads are we still the number one Dual County Have the Dubs pipped us lately could wexford be a challenge in years to come Are Galway finished. Awful football team, poor hurling team
  18. G

Front page of the Examiner today - 4 girls

Yer won, on the far left as we look at the picture.... Back of the net!! :twisted:
  19. G

italksport on Setanta

Is this programme over now for the summer or what? You would think with the coverage they give GAA and the regular GAA players they have as guests that summer would be their peak time? Great show not listed as on tonight and the Gilroy one was nt on last night
  20. G

Why are we so disliked?

What is it about us (Corkonians) that makes the rest of the country hate us so much? We seem to be even more unpopular than the Dubs! No one but no one from outside Cork likes Cork! And I am not talking in a sporting context. In a general context. We are fierce unpopular. People seem to like...