Search results

1. C

Blu Ray collectors

If your quick tomorrow you might get one of the remaining de niro collection boxsets in hmv The Mission Once upon a time in America Goodfellas Heat 13euro 4 disks in two boxes Have them all separately so didnt need them
  2. C

Song on the Spar* Christmas ad

Anyone know it,Or maybe its just a piece put together for that ad
  3. C

Football : League mergers

A football Super League featuring the best teams from Russia and Ukraine could be launched in 2014, top Russia football officials speculate. The idea of creating something similar to ice hockey’s KHL in football was first voiced by Gazprom CEO Aleksey Miller and it seems to be gaining popularity...
  4. C

Man hid Heroin wrapped n Brussel sprouts up his arse

Anyone got a link to this one again
  5. C

Romanzo Criminale

Do you need to watch the Film before the series?
  6. C

Cork Gardai in 150k heroin seizure

Four questioned in connection with Cork heroin seizure Tuesday, December 11, 2012 - 08:59 AM Four men are being questioned by gardaí following the seizure of €150,000 worth of heroin in Cork yesterday afternoon. Officers targeting the large scale supply and distribution of the drug in the city...
  7. C

Who's struggling for Christmas

Money-wise I'd be fucked if i had kids Must be severe pressure on People with young familys
  8. C

Katherine Lynch

Seen 2mins of her show Does she dress up pretending to be a traveller each week And do Rte not think this may cause an issue within said community Also what's her form of comedy,She doesn't appear to have jokes of any kind
  9. C

Any Indian food place deliver

:cool:
  10. C

Interesting stuff on Famous people

That some maybe never knew At age 37 Jack Nicholson discovered that the woman he'd always thought his sister was actually his mother.
  11. C

Meteor Showers in the Sky Tonight

Just saw one shoot across the sky,Amazing think there'll be a few more aswell tonight Check em out
  12. C

Genuinely good Irish TV down the years

Must have heard about this love/hate series about 15 times this week from different people Is it good ? I know the guy from the Wire was in it allright What's the best tv RTE etc have actually churned out
  13. C

Hillbillys

Gone downhill ?
  14. C

What famous people have homes in Cork

Jeremy Irons has a castle,Graham Norton a holiday home Jessica from Murder she wrote is often seen around town she has a gaf in east Cork i think Any others
  15. C

Another biking accident

Guy killed near Inniscarra dam RIP
  16. C

edit Just saw other thread
  17. C

Tayto Wheelies

Some bit of stuff these feckers are never mind your banshee bones these things are a seriously formidable crisp.
  18. C

Nasty bit of rain

Coming down now,Hopefully it doesn't cause damage
  19. C

Dexter -(Season Seven) begins 30th Sep

SPOILERS - Out now in all familiar etc
  20. C

Predator

Is it worth a watch