Search results

1. A

Searching For Sugarman

I would consider myself a film aficionado and I felt I had to make a thread to just tell everyone that everyone of you has to see this documentary. Easily one of the best I have ever seen. Its just magical. Beautiful story, so captivating. An angel on earth. Check it out asap.
  2. A

Spiced Beef Sambo and A Litre Of Tanora.

Back to Berlin Thursday. Need to soak it all in tonight. <3 Cork <3 Christmas. <3 INTERNET
  3. A

NASA crashing two probes into the moon at 10pm

Well approximately 10pm. I see Beaty posted a thread about seeing something in the sky. This is all preparation for two probes to be crashed into the moon in approximately 30 mins. Noobs. http://www.space.com/18928-nasa-grail-moon-crash-watch-live.html
  4. A

End of World Email?

Read on a few forums an email going around today telling people to prepare for the end of the world and a blackout between 21st and 23rd of December. I received the email 4 minutes ago. Dont click on the link. Tis a virus obviously. Anyone else get it?
  5. A

6. A

Happy Halloween My Friends

Happy Halloween all! Sitting here with a big bottle of Duvel, fairly hammered. Pumpkin soup on the boil and looking forward to it. My favorite day of the year and the day I was born. Have a good night all!
  7. A

One of the greatest moments of our sporting history.

I present to you: HESKEY CAM Read more: http://www.foxsports.com.au/football/a-league/heskey-cam-watch-emile-heskey-live-and-exclusive-on-and-off-the-ball-in-newcastle-victory-game/story-e6frf4gl-1226502461800#ixzz2AKAGnaxq This could be the most spectacular thing to ever happen in...
  8. A

FAO Afro_Samurai

You playing a bit of SC2?? Pm me your name. Im Zerg, What are you?
  9. A

Walnuts

Just cracked open a bag of fresh walnuts from a Turkish market. Fucking beautiful. Have a nutcracker and the orgasmic feeling of the shell cracking and the mouth numbing taste of the walnut is just phenomenal.
  10. A

Falcao is just as good as Messi.

As of lately he has been playing just as good, if not better as Lionel. Thats coming from a huge Messi fan. What a performance again tonight. Fucking HERO.
  11. A

Bleh
  12. A

United Scum Chant Offensive Song

Fucking disgraceful bastards. Some football fans are just fucking animals. I_uLFvJwfrc
  13. A

The Peoples Club.

Will do fantastic this season. I can feel it.
  14. A

9/11 What do you believe?

I know, I know... Another one of these stupid conspiracy threads. However, I would like to know what ye think of what happened on 9/11. I myself believe it was something to do with the US Goverment and nothing to do with members of the Al Qaeda. Just look at the footage of the building...
  15. A

I'm in tears lads.

What a day. I was sipping Guiness in the local and think I felt piss run down my legs when this happened. Sad to see such a hero leave us to Stoke, but he will always be remembered for giving me one of the my finest memories as a United fan.. jhcXWWBDOZY
  16. A

Ronaldo nothing but a slimey turncoat.

Looks like POL and Lamps hero is nothing but a spoilsported rat. State of him. Letting down Real Madrid and his country. What a langer. http://de.soccerway.com/news/2012/September/03/ronaldo-unhappy-at-real-madrid/
  17. A

I'd Rather....

Drink piss from the regurgitated bladder of a fanny rat. Please post your "I'd rathers" Thank you.
  18. A

Berbatov = Hero

What a fucking legend Berb is. Theres a reason this man is one of my favorite players ever. He had agreed to join Fiorentina and was flying there earlier on a private jet paid for by the club for a medical and to sign the papers. The Fiorentina president was at the airport waiting, but he...
  19. A

Fao ould'doll

Can you please give me a link to where Sir Henrys was voted best club in Europe?
  20. A

People you have grown to like in time on the PROC..

We all have posters we dont get along with for a certain time frame but then end up actually enjoying there posts and seeing a different side to them. My two picks would probably be Ould Doll and Lozzy. Even though the both of them spend a majority of their posts directed at me, giving me shit...