Search results

1. N

Legal fees in Ireland

Hi, What is the approximate cost for someone involved in the District and the Circuit Courts? I can only presume it depends on the case, but what are the average typical general costs, such as the solicitor fees, barrister fees and any other fees due with an application or court dates?
  2. N

Greece v Ireland

UEFA Euro Qualifiers, Friday 16 June 2023 @ 19.45 For the game I'd probably go with this... Bazunu Doherty Collins Egan O'Shea O'Dowda Cullen Molumby Smallbone Idah Ferguson What are anyone's thoughts on this team or maybe add your choice!
  3. N

banned from boards.ie Soccer forum for a year...

Has the boards.ie soccer forum situation ever been sorted?
  4. N

Official West Ham Thread

'm forever blowing bubbles, Pretty bubbles in the air, They fly so high, nearly reach the sky, Then like my dreams they fade and die. Fortune's always hiding, I've looked everywhere, I'm forever blowing bubbles, Pretty bubbles in the air. I'm dreaming dreams, I'm scheming schemes, I'm building...
  5. N

The Official Rumour/Confirmed Summer Transfer Thread..

Lingard advised to go back to West Ham.
  6. N

African nations cup final

Is he still with United!
  7. N

Football phrases that annoy you...........?

'He's a confidence player' I am sure all players need confidence to play! :rolleyes 'The woodwork saved them' no it did not, the ball hit the frame of the goal because it missed the goal :confused:
  8. N

Rabbit Hole

https://art19.com/shows/rabbit-hole?utm_source=podnews.net&utm_medium=web&utm_campaign=podcast-page Hi, Has anyone followed the above link trying to determine how the internet is changing us. :rolleyes:
  9. N

Coronavirus: ‘air of complacency creeping in'

Have you noticed any incidents in your area that may raise some concerns for a lack of awareness what is really going on. :confused: Would you call the Gardai on people not adhering to social distancing guidelines? :confused:
  10. N

Cyclists

The amount of families cycling on footpaths all over during their outdoor exercise outings is a worry now as younger children will presume it is the norm to cycle on the footpaths in the future. Some families are really abusing the situation! As if society will change and be more respectful in...
  11. N

Any Plans For The Weekend

Do you have any plans for the weekend? :rolleyes:
  12. N

Places that shouldn't reopen

If it's pretty clear that the Cork's business landscape is going to look very different if the Covid-19 crisis eases, what places should not reopen?
  13. N

Review the impact of Covid-19

As the National Public Health Emergency Team begin to review the impact of Covid-19 here, while many countries, especially in Europe begin to open some type of limited businesses and movements. Looking forward what is the first thing you would like to be able to do? :rolleyes:
  14. N

Haircuts during coronavirus lockdown

Now that hairdressers and barbers are closed with the coronavirus crisis, people who do not have a friend or close neighbour who could cut their hair are being forced to take matters into their own hands literally with a scissors or clippers! :confused:
  15. N

Are you going to work tomorrow?

I come under the category of Public Administration and Defence and public administration activities necessary to support the Defence Forces. :confused: You cannot decide to stay at home unless you have been officially informed by your employer. I have not been contacted officially yet. I don't...
  16. N

What do you miss about sport!

There is an interesting article here, https://www.bbc.com/sport/52035554 Taking your own situation if its it taking part, watching or general involvement in sport what are you missing that you never thought you would. Anyone willing to start! :rolleyes:
  17. N

Smoking and the Coronavirus

Smokers at higher risk of severe Covid-19 during Coronavirus Outbreak! :confused: "Reports from China, smokers seem to be over-represented in groups of people who have severe or critical COVID-19,”...
  18. N

Coronavirus Fashion Trends

The coronavirus outbreak may have a big affect on fashion in many ways. Closure of supply chains and manufacturing industries, the implications are just starting to reveal themselves. But how will the pandemic, and its social consequences, affect what people wear? Is this what we will have...
  19. N

Wash Your Hands

TV and Radio presenters are now starting a trend to say "wash your hands" every ad break or during various broadcasting moments! :rolleyes:
  20. N

"non-essential"

People in at-risk groups are being asked to stay home, but staying home and avoiding public transit are privileges not available to everyone. Most people are now worried about their jobs? A big question is, how can the state enforce this?