Search results

1. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

A lot of people ridiculed me but the common sense of Harnedy and Hoggy starting prevailed. How Lehane is still there is beyond me. Patently won't do it when chips are down. That aside, a strong side and a strong bench
  2. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

It would be but not selling out the Páirc either. Not a hope
  3. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Just in relation to tickets for Munster Cship games... Given that Waterford match tickets were released this Friday just passed on Ticketmaster, am I right in assuming that the same thing will happen for Clare game in a fortnight this Friday afternoon coming?
  4. B

President Biden 2020-? - Official Discussion Thread

Robert F Kennedy is the answer :D
  5. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

All these fellas naming Cork teams minus Harnedy & Hoggy would want their heads examined. Still our two best forwards when the chips are down. And that's not an insult, that is just a fact of life!
  6. B

John O'Shea Republic of Ireland Football Manager

I know this isn't exactly related to this thread but can anyone explain why professional footballers insist on tearing holes at the back of their socks? Can't get my head around why...
  7. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

He's definitely a match day squad option but he is a bit light. Could get blown out of it in the heat of C'ship...
  8. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Cship 15 v Waterford: Collins SO'D, Cahalane, NO'L Mellerick, Joyce, R Downey Roche, TO'M Dalton, Fitzgibbon, Harnedy Jack O'C, Connolly, Lehane I can't expect Coleman will be match sharp to start so he'd be coming on at best. I'm not sure how far away Robbie O'Flynn is? I personally think we...
  9. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Completely. Honestly, what could we have really learned today... Wexford Park next Saturday will be a better barometer now
  10. B

late late now

Joanne McNally is not even remotely funny. Nothing she says is even mildly interesting. Completely vulgar as well. If a straight, male comedian went through on like that - cancelled!
  11. B

Proc Twitter 2

People who call their wives/husbands/girlfriends/boyfriends their 'partner' drive me up the wall. You're not in business with them. You're supposed to love them. Worse again, "we're expecting" or "we're pregnant". Where has all this insecurity come from?
  12. B

Cork Footballers

Hope there'll be a decent Cork crowd tomorrow. Players deserve a few roars for their scores.
  13. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Big time. Ennis is huge. Cork have been very good so far but Munster is absolute minefield this year. Even if we eeked a draw, that'd be a good result. Waterford & Davy will surely have some bit of a jolt in them next Saturday at home. If they pulled a result out, it does us a favour as well...
  14. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I'm just being realistic. We all want Cork to win
  15. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Tonight was a great night for hurling. Feel like there's an AI being competed for again now at least. Not ideal for Cork though. The games fell our way last year in Munster in a big way if we're honest with ourselves. Probably won't this year. So, Cork need 5 pts to get 3rd. Truthfully, I...
  16. B

Junior A Football 2023

Simple as that
  17. B

Junior A Football 2023

So, in summary, it was all Ballinhassig's fault for being unfair. Even though an Aghinagh fella came off the sideline into the pitch and seems to have assaulted someone. Sounds like a flawless summary alright
  18. B

The Hurling Thread

Talks of Cody stepping down tomorrow
  19. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Despite all the talk on all platforms, Horgan didn't do all the scoring in the 2nd half. There was impact from Cadogan with his 3 pts from play off bench, Fitzgibbon, O'Flynn and Kingston with the goal. Hindsight is 20/20. Lehane was form forward into the game and Horgan was struggling to make...
  20. B

Cork Footballers

Virgin Media news there just gave a report on it there with incorrect details :-D Said game was re-fixed from PUC to Killarney. The lack of interest in this is galling... I really hope the lads give this a real good rattle now and remind people there's a bit of ball to be played in Cork as well.