Search results

1. C

Party in cork tonight

Big party in the city tonight. Lots of refreshments in lucozade bottles. Law enforcement called into action.
  2. C

Can load Netflix app

Hi there. I recently deleted the Netflix app from my Huawei P20 as it wasn’t mirroring to a smart tv. I thought that the delete and reinstall would solve the problem. Now I can’t access the Netflix app through the play store. I went to the shop where I bought the phone and they have never heard...
  3. C

Boston Flight

According to Flightradar Norwegian air stopping off today in cork en route to Boston from Barcelona. 737 jet
  4. C

new recycling faclity for Ballincollig

Hi Folks. Very worrying situation here. It appears that planning permission has been granted to develop/build a waste recycling facility in the centre of ballincollig. The site is near ballincollig diy and herlihys bacon complex. This permission has been opposed by many local residents and...
  5. C

eircom efibre

Recently got eircom efibre installed. Signal appears to be dropping drastically lately on wifi (from 20/25meg to under 1 meg). This is leading to broken signal to smart tv and netflix. Any ideas?
  6. C

fireworks display

Hi all. Are there any fireworks displays in the city tonight?
  7. C

nova broadband

Has anyone experience of Nova networks for broadband service, We have eircom at the mo. and it is very slow (8mb package) with even youtube breaking up and loosing service regularly?
  8. C

rain

Where is all this rain coming from? (the sky:confused:) Place is giong to get a good wash.
  9. C

viruses on websites.

Hi Folks. What websites are likely to carry the most damaging viruses and is it possible for some of these viruses get past anti virus protection programmes?
  10. C

internet outage

I'm going to swing someone in Perlico. Little or no internet for the last six weeks. Talked to about 30 different tech support people and I'm completely bewildered at this stage. They are giving us the run around. Any alternatives that work? They are still taking the debit though!!
  11. C

change from Sky to UPC

Hi Folks. Has anyone changed from Sky to UPC? Due to the expense of Sky tv, I am considering moving over to UPC for my tv, phone and broadband. I have currently multiroom with a HD box in one, a sky+ in the other and the sky sports package. I have also the added cost of seperate broadband and...
  12. C

junk mail

Is there any way of stopping the gonads who deliver all that shite junk mail at all hours of the day. I have a laminated sign up which they ignore and I have tackled a geezer one morninmg, who got very pissed off with me. Is there anything you can do besides a gun or viscious tarrier as one of...
  13. C

drunk young people

What's with all the polluted youngns in the bishopstown area at the mo? Bit early to be staggering around the place. Are they celebrating our nations hopelessness? Irish solution to an Irish problem!!
  14. C

young people on the pi.....ss

Passed through the model farm rd area of bishopstown in the past hour and noticed many young people pissed to the high heavens falling all over the place. The country is shagged alright!! Irish solution to an irish problem!!
  15. C

Acdc

Are ACDC coming to these shores in 2011? Epic show in puncturestown even if it is an absolute shit hole of a venue
  16. C

nice beer

Has anyone drank that belgian beer called Leffe from Lidl. I've just had couple of bottles and it's damn nice with a little kick. Any thoughts amd I don't work in Lidl!!