Search results

1. S

BBC's 24 Olympics channels on Sky.

Hi all, I just saw this post on Cork's 96FM FB page about this but I've tried the codes and they aren't working for me, anybody know what the story it with them?, thanks. :) PJ here, folks. If you want to get those 24, yes 24 extra BBC Olympic games channels on your SKY box , you'll need to do...
  2. S

Bad Renting Experiences.

Following on from the Worst Flat In Cork? thread, most of us have rented/are renting, so what are your worst memories about doing so?. For me the first flat I rented had rats in it, yes RATS, they used come in through the roof in the early hours of the morning, I would hear them scurrying about...
  3. S

Hit & Miss.

Has anyone being watching this?, it's on Sky Atlantic on Tuesdays at 10. The series was created by Paul Abbott who is well known for Shameless and it stars Chloë Sevigny who is a transsexual hit (wo)man. Here's the trailer for anyone interested: 4loJKcwhYWs
  4. S

*Warning Graphic Images*, Video of people drifting.

sSvPYTMFUJY Has just been posted on FB, what the f*ck were they thinking???.
  5. S

Parents arrested over murder of six children.

A FATHER-of 17 who was dubbed 'Shameless Mick' in a TV documentary, has been arrested over the murder of six of his children along with their mother. Last week Derbyshire Police began a forensic search of a caravan used by Mr Philpott and his wife Mairead, 31. Mr Philpott, 55, had told...
  6. S

Police seal off London street amid siege.

Police seal off London street amid siege. (AFP) – 30 minutes ago LONDON — Police sealed off a busy central London street during rush hour amid reports of an armed man causing a disturbance, but said the incident was not terrorism-related. At least a dozen emergency vehicles with lights...
  7. S

Rampage at McDonald's in Manchester.

Terror in McDonald's: The moment 100 yobs went on fast food rampage. . . vaulting counter, stealing food and hurling rubbish. Video of yobs terrorising staff and chanting obscene songs goes viral. Frightened workers pressed panic alarm and police were forced to break up the melee...
  8. S

A Dramatic Surprise On A Quiet Square.

Advertising at it's best.:p 316AzLYfAzw
  9. S

This Is What Crazy Looks Like Via Text Messaging.

This is why you never promise crazy a second date. Apparently these texts came after just one night out, and dear lord, you must admire (wait, no I meant back away slowly without making direct eye contact) that sort of persistence...
  10. S

Jetblue Pilot's Midair Meltdown.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jetblue-pilot-panic-attack-sources/story?id=16017810#.T3MF6I6deqQ KuH2Jx_ZqGw
  11. S

Did I turn my boyfriend into a vampire?.

Before you read it just to let you know it's disgusting, you have been warned!. Wtf?????, seriously like.:o
  12. S

Pyjama Girls.

Documentary focusing on the friendship of Irish teenagers, Lauren and Tara, and the trials of their daily life in Dublin dressed in their uniform of rebellion - pyjamas. http://video.ireland.com/video/iLyROoafvhyn.html We spoke about this not so long ago, well it's on this Tuesday at 10.15pm...
  13. S

Well, would you?...

Tallest water slide in the world. The Insano at Brazil's Beach Park is the world's tallest water slide at roughly 135 feet tall. Sliding down you can reach up to 65mph. Nobody knows what speed your stomach reaches, but its safe to say you better eat a light lunch before going down. It...
  14. S

Got To Dance Series 3, Prodijig To Win!.

Got To Dance live final is on this Sunday at 6 on Sky1. Cork's own Alan Kenefick is the choreographer of the unreal dance group Prodijig. Check them out: ItCJ-zY4SnY 2507UPazOxA If you like what you see, vote for them.:p
  15. S

The 26 Happiest Animals In The World.

Go on, have a look, they might even put a smile on your face. http://www.buzzfeed.com/animals/happiest-animals-in-the-world My fav.....
  16. S

If you want a laugh, then read this!.

Before ye start complaining, I know it's a bit long but trust me read it, it gave me a good laugh anyway.:p Pocket Tazer Stun Gun, a great gift for the wife. A guy who purchased his lovely wife a pocket Tazer for their anniversary submitted this: Last weekend I saw something at Larry's Pistol...
  17. S

R.I.P. Etta James.

At 73 years old, R&B legend Etta James has finally lost a drawn-out battle with leukemia. The Los Angeles native and longtime resident passed away at Riverside Community Hospital, a medical center near her most recent residence in Riverside, where she had been receiving 24/7 in-home care. She...
  18. S

Revealed: The 5 Most Dangerous Dogs In The World!

http://www.totaldog.co.uk/dog-articles/talking-points/most-dangerous-dogs/ One of the comments following the article: I think this is outstanding!! People think its the breed that causes an agressive, dangerous dog..it is not! It is the people behind the dog wherein the problem lies. So...
  19. S

Bosco: Resurrection.

_AmKnXdUYCQ