Search results

1. A

Google's new image section

It's kind of annoying, I typed in the Beatles and clicked on a photo, the other photos fall back and a circle pops up, then it branches out into a bunch of arms around the image you looked for and you can keep on clicking on them, they're not the same but it goes through different types of the...
  2. A

If you were a zombie

Would anyone still love you? Been watching a lot of zombie movies, ranging from sick to just flat out stupid. And I gots to thinking, what if this was possible? I think I'll give it a whack, chemistry is always a fun subject and so easy if you think about it. I have no brains so please do not...
  3. A

The glory of speed bumps

Today I decided to test them, by taking my foot off the pedal, I carelessly allowed my car to drift away, sailing right over them until it slowed down, then I pressed the pedal and allowed myself to once again drift. I love speed bumps, but if they're not your glass of cookies, the best way to...
  4. A

Volcanic Nightmare(s

Ok, so anybody get these? I mean seriously, I hate these types of dreams, I love it when I can control them; like this one dream that I had was that I was running and jumped off a cliff and let myself fall down, and right before the last minute I said: "I wish I had wings!" and so I sprouted...
  5. A

Hangover secrets: The Almighty Sandwhich

I'll will start! -Ahem- Early on I had once thought of ways to improve the taste of the bland--that is the sandwhich--and have discovered a fascinating way to improove the balnd known 'Grilled Cheese'! Yes folks, 'Grilled Cheese', though highly delicious, can in fact be improoved. How so it...
  6. A

Are you feen enough?????!!!!!

Vodka or yeager? I used to drink yeager, that is until I realiezeed that I was drinking somewhat a mixture of cough-sourupt (ok, so im drunk, so what the fuck if I cannot spell, who gives a fuck about yew, wright?) anyway what is yer drink preference? I wannna hear it...... drunken style...
  7. A

Akira sick here

Helllo, I've just beeen coughing up a storm, and quite frankly I'm quite sick of it... Being sick and just sucking the weakest dick! a.k.a I'm only here for a short time... Yeh, being sick, onece again sucks the shortrst dick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. A

Dying my hair

I was thinking about going pink. And did you guys know that its possible to dye your eyebrows? I found that out by when i had my cousin dye my hair, she slapped it on after I asked her to and ended up leaving the stuff in for too long. My hair and eyebrows were golden, and my skin turned...