Search results

1. F

Any idea why there was so many people...

Queueing outside Bazzers on Washington Street today? Well they were queuing for the tattoo place. We passed at 3:30 ish and loads of young people were there and they were still there at 5 ish. Any idea proccers
  2. F

wanted a shed with a bed. ...

I am looking for a room to rent. Fairly open to areas. Just need my own space. A small room is all I need. At this stage if seep in a tent! I am 3 1year old female, non smoker/rarely drink. I am quiet, clean, don't do late nights or parties, so if anyone has a room going let me know via...
  3. F

Not sleeping. .... chronic insomnia

I have not slept properly in 17 days. I am lucky to get 2 hours a night max. The little sleep I do get is then full of night terrors. I am beyond tired. I am on medication for depression. Last weekend my gp recommended Stilnoct which didn't work even when I doubled up dose and took with my...
  4. F

FAO Admin

A quick question How come there are new users being welcomed to the boards... Despite a restriction on new registrations. Thanks in advance, Freudi
  5. F

Recommendations for Oil ....

We have moved house... Have oil heating. can anybody recommend a good oil supplier. Thanks in advance
  6. F

Stress ball

......... as title suggests where would I buy a stress ball in the city centre? Thanks
  7. F

FAO Musical Paper Boy

empty your box - its full
  8. F

Check your Vote!

I would advise everybody to check if they are registered by ringing the Franchise Office in City Hall (021) 4924 107,(021) 4924 108,(021) 4924 109 as we registered a few months back but our names were not showing up on register online. The register that is online is not currently updated...
  9. F

Ladies, would you........

http://scot.tk/lookingforawoman.htm#top seems a little bit desperate :eek:
  10. F

Christmas Fm is back

106.7 fm wooooop that is all! :x-mas:
  11. F

Who is sunbabes mum's friend on proc??

Following on from this revelation in the twitter thread................ then we discovered that so the only question remaining is Who is sunbabes mum's friend on proc?? cmon people these questions do not answer themselves!
  12. F

Recipe Thread

Following on from minxys lasagne dilemma in twitter thread, here is a place for a proccers to post their favourite recipes be it weird n wonderful dishes or good irish hearty food. If people would like any recipes,ask here Sharing is caring proccers and procettes!
  13. F

Question for the lads

If you had to breed with one of them to ensure the continuation of the human race...
  14. F

Should the internet win the Nobel peace prize?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-11484673 interesting idea thought ye might be interested in this
  15. F

A question for the girls ...........

Has anybody ever got their hair permanently straightened?? Can ye recommend anywhere in Cork City preferably that does it Thanks in advance
  16. F

Things to do in New York

Any recommendations of places to visit or things to do in the big apple Will be there for about eight days with my other half. All recommendations/tips greatly appreciated.
  17. F

question re mycharity.ie?

has anybody ever used the mycharity.ie for fundraising? just wondering how effective it was etc....
  18. F

wedding disaster

I am going to a wedding tomorrow in Mallow Am in Mallow now but my dress will not tie eeek!! Any recommendations on clothes shops in Mallow (not too pricey) where I can get a dress for a wedding tomorrow morning?? all answers both serious and not so serious greatly appreciated?
  19. F

Self Defence Classes??

Hi I am looking for self defence class in cork city or near it for myself. Its doesnt necessarily have to be self defence specifically just something that will help me defend myself better and have a bit more confidence in myself in regards to my safety. All ideas appreciated thanks in advance
  20. F

Define "Weird"

Discuss. What represents weird for you?