Search results

1. M

Posting pics of yourself

The other thread got me thinking. So who would post pics of themselves in here? Has anyone ever done it? I've done it in another forum but that was private (and women only).
  2. M

Can admin see your pm's

Or do you have to delete them to keep them private? :confused:
  3. M

I have another question

Ok so I was quite shocked to learn that gay marriage and abortion is not legal in Cork where as it's common practice here. So can I ask what the laws are on breastfeeding? In Scotland (but not England and Wales) it is legal to breastfeed everywhere and you can't be asked to leave anywhere...
  4. M

My 5 year old son

has been at the sky plus again and one of the programmes he's got set to record is "Snatch of the Day". He said he's recording it for his Daddy as he watches it all the time. But I don't know if he think's it's Match of the day or he has seen Daddy watching the channel. I wouldn't know if he...
  5. M

Few Q's

I'm new on here so hi everyone. :-D I'm from Scotland but moving to Cork in March (my husband is from there) I've done most of the research online into schools, crime rates etc but I want to know more about the place from the people who live there. I think the view I've been given from the hubby...