Search results

1. M

Chromebook?

Any of you own one? Whats the best one to get and are they any good (i know that is dependant on the quality of the one you are using, but on the whole like?):crazyeye:
  2. M

GAA POLL on gaa.ie CORK LOSING!!

http://www.gaa.ie/gaa-news-and-videos/poll-result/145/ got to fix this nonsense! 27% c'mon langers, get voting
  3. M

Wanted: Laboratory Scientist (Electrochemistry)

Our company makes sensors for testing ions in water. The technical name for what we make is "ion selective electrodes". Anyone who has worked in a lab may have some experience of using them. The main tasks for the role will be: 1. Sensor manufacture. (Applying the chemical membrane to the...
  4. M

Do us a huge favor, quick online vote

Aptisens is a cork company , from little Island, they are out in Munich, trying to win an award for best product please go here and vote http://www.laboratory-journal.com/products/physical-methods/first-solid-state-multi-ion-ise-analyzer Your Vote Decides! If you think this is an excellent...
  5. M

I would like to bring your attention

to a question I asked on the tech forum http://www.peoplesrepublicofcork.com/forums/showthread.php?t=206023 thanks langers
  6. M

Best Website Design Company in Cork

Can anyone recommend a web design company?
  7. M

Roy Keane for Wolves?

Discuss:
  8. M

bendunne I spose is it

http://langers.com/ getting the franchise for PROC
  9. M

Freelance software developer

We are looking for someone in Cork, the job should take 8-10 days, we have a target deadline date to be finished by mid December, some coding already done, but we might start a fresh if that makes more sense Ideally the app should run on a PC and Mac. PM me for details MD
  10. M

Wow, just realised I first joined the PROC on 08-07-2002! Then I was well bored withmy job and for the following 3 years, but actualy had a real job then for the last 5 years. I just had a look back in this week, sooo great that it is still so funny! and people still discuss how ye do number...
  11. M

Filofaxes

Cool or not? Who still uses them?
  12. M

domains .ie

Who is the cheapest seller of domains in ireland .ie it is much more expensive than any .com etc from what I can see, €60 upwards, a .co.uk costs 5 quid!
  13. M

Electronic Engineer Foxer

Anyone know an electronic engineer, available for a short term project, or freelancer or someone with time in the evenings? PM me for details
  14. M

Bank accounts, Which Bank

who do ya'll bank with? Anyone got any headsup on the best bank in Ireland for a small business, or startup? Cheers:silly:
  15. M

Daycint Bluetooth headset

I have had a fair few of these and they all start to get more and more rubbish as time goes on, then I get another one and the same thing happens, I have had nokia BH, Jabra etc etc I can hear fine but the person I am talking to can barely hear me, but when they are new they work fine??? Can...
  16. M

Abu Dhabi and Dubai

Howdy folks HAs anywan of ye ever lived in Abu Dhabi or Dubai recently? or know anywan, Is it expensive, vegetables and food etc? how much for a head of lettuce for example? MD
  17. M

you're going on hols, you want to mix a CD

Of music to listen to in the car etc while you are in a sunny place, the south of spain, andalucia for example, off the top of my head What tracks do you include on it 1. U2 it's a beautiful day 2. Cliff Richard Going ona summer holiday (only kidding) :D 3.
  18. M

Top scorer of the World cup

Who will it be? Theo Walcott, surpriseee ah no seriously, if ye were going to have a bet on it?
  19. M

FOR SALE: FAT BOY SLIM tickets x 2

for the Portrush, NI, beach party,. 17th of June cost me 75 for the pair, wan of ye langers can have em for 50 notes ;) MD
  20. M

No Dogs, No Blacks, No Irish

Just having an arguement about this with a feen who reckons he was in london in the late 60's and says the bollox about anti irishness was not true, he said the "No dogs no blacks no Irish" may have happened in the 50's but never happened in the 60's. He also said the irish never underpriced...