Search results

1. C

Cork Footballers

Merritt from Mallow looked like a decent mid fielder and played a few games last year until he got injured. Don't know what's his story now but he had size and pace.
  2. C

Cork Footballers

So according to rule this scoreboard guy has another function other than holding up the subs board?
  3. C

Cork Footballers

5.39 When an Aggressive Foul is drawn to the Referee’s attention by a Score Umpire, Line Umpire or Sideline Official, the Referee may apply the appropriate penalty as per Rule 5, and shall restart play as per Rule 2 Rule 5.41 says it all but 5.39 has me...
  4. C

Cork Footballers

Thank you kind sir. Míle Buiochas.
  5. C

Cork Footballers

Thanks for such an exhaustive reply Peopleluas. Is there any chance you know the number of that particular rule? I'm too lazy to go trawling through pages of rules. No problem if you tell me to PFO. I find it incredible that there is a distinction between the rules for my club and my county.
  6. C

Cork Footballers

How in the name of gawd is there different rules for club and intercounty gaelic football? Take it a step further. Are the rules different for national club championship and internal club championships? No wonder the GAA is dying.
  7. C

Cork u20 Football 2024

Brian Hayes Nemo and Olan Corcoran not even subs this week?
  8. C

Cork Footballers

If you can stomach Ambrose. O M G.
  9. C

Cork Footballers

I doubt if Mattie will be used to mark anybody. His job should be to bore holes in the Kerry defence and create scoring opportunities for the inside men. Let Kerry worry about Mattie's runs from deep. He won't score as much as Paudie but if Tommy Walsh comes of age and is not daunted by the...
  10. C

Cork Footballers

The other side of that coin is older people or invalids can watch the game for €12 without the hassle of travel miles etc.etc. All depending on online availability or friends and relatives who can help of course.
  11. C

Cork Footballers

We are singing out of the same hymn sheet Corconian. The GAA product now is almost unwatchable and the young lads are doing their best to imitate them unfortunately.
  12. C

Cork u20 Football 2024

Thanks Omar. Pints for you also.
  13. C

Cork u20 Football 2024

I owe you a pint or two Cactus. Míle buiochas
  14. C

Cork u20 Football 2024

Thank you. Does that mean we have to watch on X? They don't seem to have it listed for streaming on their Youtube programmes on the website.
  15. C

Cork u20 Football 2024

The Kerry crowd aren't very confident but we heard that before too. Looks like there's no streaming available?
  16. C

Cork u20 Football 2024

It will be shown on Clubber . €11.99 cheap €
  17. C

Cork Footballers

I disagree with that. I thought he was his usual director of operations. He's not shy of the physical stuff. Far from it.
  18. C

Cork Footballers

Spot on. But Cork are so lucky to have experts like the two above who never have a good word to say about men who have worn the jersey with distinction. If Clancy, Deane and O Rourke are so awful, why don't they post their new replacements. We do need at least 26.
  19. C

Cork Footballers

Lawton still injured and O Connell is OZ bound if not already there.
  20. C

The Gaelic Football Thread

https://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/gaa/arid-41365420.html