Search results

1. K

FAO Classic car enthusiasts

Where might I purchase a groovy VW camper van? Does anyone know what kind of price range they fall into? I had a look on VW Ireland but they're not selling them. Cheers!
  2. K

The Funky Skunk

Does anyone have a phone number for their lavitts quay shop? The number on their website is a disconnected, or something..... It won't connect Ta!!
  3. K

Feel the love....

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055414115
  4. K

Career guidance

Has anyone here ever gone to a career guidance counsellor? If so, did you find him/her any help? I'm seriously bored with my line of work and feel a change of career is in order. Problem is, I have no idea what I want to do. Any advise will be well appreciated. Thank you wise PROCcers :)
  5. K

Bord Gais & ESB seeking another price hike

According to RedFM. Greedy cunts.
  6. K

Medical Card Mayhem

http://www.peoplesrepublicofcork.com/MCM/ Quite an enjoyable game, I must say. One for the bloodthirsty:D
  7. K

A question for the foodies

Perhaps a silly one but what colour (aside from white, nor can I use green or red) would you most associate with garlic? Looking for some product inspiration here. Thanking you kindly.......
  8. K

At least there's one thing to look forward to today......

At least there's one thing to look forward to today...... The return of Desperate Housewives - 9.55pm RTE 2. WOOHOO!!!!!!
  9. K

Cold calling

Is that the done thing these days, or are unsolicited cvs generally dumped? I fancy me a new job but there's not many suitable vacancies on the jobs websites. Of course I'm only searching by employers rather than agencies because I hate them with such a fiery passion, it's capable of burning...
  10. K

Reasons not to take laxatives

when technically one is not constipated:- 1. You will squidgy poo involuntarily when you sneeze.
  11. K

Music for the sake of a collaboration

That Madonna and Justin Timberlake duet - awful Chris Martin and Kanye West - awful Timberlake and every other recording 'artist' with nothing better to do - awful They're just a few that spring to mind but I know there's countless others. Why like, WHY?????? Has the world run out of musical...
  12. K

This new vodafone option

The one where you free text a mate (or whoever) and ask to 'borrow' up to €20 call credit from them. I foresee tears and the end of friendships everywhere...... :lol: :lol:
  13. K

Sushi Valentine Masquarade Ball

As advertised over there --> Could be fun? I've always wanted to go to a masquarade ball......
  14. K

Ah crap.......

Kill me now http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2008/01/28/new_kids_on_the_block_to_reunite_
  15. K

Marijuana can give you MOOBS!!!!

So says some plastic surgeon feen on a Dumpland station. I've looked for a report or article supporting his claims, but have found nothing conclusive. Toot on boys...... :silly:
  16. K

Net Express, Bridge Street

Does anyone have a number or email address for Net Express on Bridge Street? I've tried google and goldenpages, no luck. Thanking you all in advance..... :)
  17. K

FAO: Cops of the board

Good advice or no? I got this in a mail today, it's supposedly Garda verified but you never know with email chain-mail type stuff. A bit of useful advice - verified by the Gardaí This actually happened to someone's daughter. Lauren was 19 yrs old and in college. This story takes place...
  18. K

Would you shit yourself?

http://spluch.blogspot.com/2008/01/16-trapped-upside-down-on-roller.html A roller coaster stalled at the top of a loop at China's biggest amusement park, leaving passengers stranded upside down, their legs pointed toward the sky. Eighteen passengers were left hanging for half an hour several...
  19. K

never mind......
  20. K

New Year's Resolutions

What's yours? I've decided I need to get fit, but given that I still have a fuckload of booze left in the house, I'm gonna wait till I guzzle every last drop. No junk food though, I even brought fruit today!!