Search results

1. S

Coronavirus In Sport

It is coming across a lot of threads so why not just have it in one spot rather than it being loosely connected to other threads. Looks like the PL will be at the very least, finally suspended for a few weeks. And rightly so. Some pushing to cancel the season altogether. People think of...
  2. S

Cork’s FAVOURITE Sportsperson

Seen Des Cahill open the debate to this on twitter tonight. Basically who is our favourite sportsperson? Obviously getting a definite answer is nigh on impossible but no better place than the PROC to try solve this one. And remember, it’s favourite. Hence the use of capitals in thread title...
  3. S

UEFA Europa League 13-14

Saw no thread for this year's competition so said I'd start one up. Spurs, Swansea & Wigan are the 3 British clubs involved so far, along with any Champions League dropouts to come. Group A: Swansea, Valencia, St.Gallen & Kuban Krasnodar. Group D: Wigan, Zulte-Waregem, Rubin Kazan & Maribor...
  4. S

NBA: Kevin Ware Woeful Injury

Don't watch this if you're any bit queasy when it comes to injuries. Awful leg break. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_PZkCiIrpM He's on the mend now after an operation. There's a photo of the leg on Twitter too that is the worst I've ever seen, for those on the Twitter machine. This...
  5. S

Question for iPhone users/3 mobile customers/anyone...

Here's my situation folks: I currently own an iPhone 3gs with Vodafone(pay as you go). I have received an iPhone 4 from a family member, as they have upgraded. The iPhone 4 was a 3mobile bill phone. I have been informed by friends that it will be extremely difficult to change over the iPhone 4...
  6. S

Question for iPhone users/3mobile customers/anyone...

Here's my situation folks: I currently own an iPhone 3gs with Vodafone(pay as you go). I have received an iPhone 4 from a family member, as they have upgraded. The iPhone 4 was a 3mobile bill phone. I have been informed by friends that it will be extremely difficult to change over the iPhone 4...
  7. S

Woy Hodgson: England Manager

Looks like Woy is set to become the new England manager lads after West Brom grant FA permission to speak with him. Discuss...
  8. S

FIFA FIFPro World XI 2011

Here's the list of players FIFA have drawn up for the shortlist for team of the year 2011: Goalkeepers: Gianluigi Buffon (Italy, Juventus), Iker Casillas (Spain, Real Madrid), Manuel Neuer (Germany, Bayern Munich), Victor Valdes (Spain, Barcelona), Edwin van der Sar (Holland, retired, formerly...
  9. S

I need a passport: Help

Basically, I need a new passport. I can't find my old one but I know it's out of it date. What do I need to do? How much will it cost? How long will it take? Thanks in advance! :D
  10. S

Great Breaking News: Rooney gets 3 game ban for Euros

Rooney banned for group stages of Euro 2012. England in disarray. Discuss :D
  11. S

The Official Euro 2012 Play-Offs Thread

Right lads, there's too much negativity on the other thread for me so I decided to set this up for the people interested in moving on and looking at the play-offs Officially the seeding goes like this: Seeded: Ireland Croatia Portugal Czech Republic Unseeded: Bosnia & Herzegovina Estonia...
  12. S

Shiftin' Pages on Facebook

Anyone seen these? I had a look at them myself today and found them to be highly amusing. Basically they are pages set up on facebook where people put up photos of people shifting in nightclubs and wherever. Each college and even towns have them and people tag the photos of the people that are...
  13. S

UCC and CIT R&G Week 2011

The infamous R&G(formerly RAG) week has just begun this week. Both CIT and UCC are having it on the same week this year to make matters worse. Anything good or bad to report on that? It usually ends up on the local news as being carnage around the college rd. area.
  14. S

UCC RAG Week 2010

Anyone living in and around college road, batton down the hatches!! Cops will be crawling the place too!
  15. S

Best and Worst towns/villages in Cork...

Just wondering what people think are the best and worst towns/villages they've been to in Cork!
  16. S

West Cork Soccer League

I know most lads on here are City boys and will say "who gives a fuck?" and all that but just wondering does anyone play in any of the 3 Divisions in West Cork. Also, the best players and best/worst pitches etc! You get the idea.
  17. S

Worst Leg-Break Ever??

I'd nearly go as far to say this is the worst leg break I've ever seen! It takes place during a game between Belgian top 2, Standard Liege and Anderlecht! Marcin Wasilewski is the player that gets hurt and Alex Witsel is the offender! He got an 11 game ban for this tackle! Warning, this is...
  18. S

The Official I'm sick of women thread!

Lads, the whip is out! There's about 5 threads about how women hate men etc. etc. but it's about time us men got our feelings out!! Feel free to write anything ye want cos it's open for debate! My presonal favourtie thing I hate about women is the fact they always say "lads are such cunts"!!!I...