Search results

1. L

Diffney quizz

Anyone doing it?
  2. L

X Factor 2013

Come on now. Surely some of ye are watching it at this stage! It's bootcamp now like!
  3. L

best birthday present ever.

What's the best present ye got? I'm not in any way sussing out for ideas...
  4. L

Improv Panto

Go check it out. It's on in the half moon. Funny stuff.
  5. L

MasterChef

Anyone watching it?
  6. L

t-leine

Suimh Idirlion nua do t-leine atá cliste agus as gaeilge. Chonaic mé é níos luath http://www.t-leine.ie/
  7. L

Usernames

If you could give yourself a different username here what would it be? I regret the langoff one purely cause everyone thinks I'm a guy. I should have picked something femaleish like langylady!
  8. L

Glow in the dark stars.

Looking for them everywhere for my niece. Can't find them around town. Anyone know where I might find them?
  9. L

Ray Foley

How many of ye listen to his show? I'd listen to it regularly enough. Question about it though. Every now and then he plays a clip from some woman complaining and saying she's going to report his show. I know the clip is from ages back but wondering if anyone knows what the story is with it. Was...
  10. L

Bye bye Simon and Cheryl!

20/02/2011 - 11:20:16 Simon Cowell and Cheryl Cole have reportedly quit the UK 'X Factor'. The pair - who are joined on the ITV1 show's judging panel by Louis Walsh and Dannii Minogue - have decided to leave their roles to concentrate on the launch of the US version of the talent competition...
  11. L

Bob Gelof

On Late Late now. He's really not a very good singer.
  12. L

Two more Matrix sequels planned!

Overkill I feel, though it may answer a lot!! Plans for two more 'Matrix' sequels revealed Monday, January 24, 2011 - 05:31 PM Keanu Reeves has revealed plans are underway for two more sequels to 'The Matrix'. The actor – who appears as computer programmer Neo in the first three movies of...
  13. L

An Triail.

Ar dhein sibh é sin don Árd Teist.
  14. L

Vanilla Ice on Dancing on Ice

Ghey!
  15. L

Fecking snow again.

Feck off snow.
  16. L

Diffney Quiz

I'm already stuck. Anyone else?
  17. L

Happy Thanksgiving.

To any US proccers. Have a good one.
  18. L

Diffney Quizz in Holly Bough

I'm slowly working my way through it. Finding a few tough ones though. Anyone else?
  19. L

Just for Maggie....

Seeing as you never heard of them. :lol:
  20. L

X-Factor 2009

Not too sure about the live audience auditions.