Search results

1. D

Procmas piss up 2018

So what's the plan, m8's Is peej gunna come, for a few jars?
  2. D

Unlocking Mobile Phones

Hey Lads I'm dipping my toes into the phone unlocking game. Can youse boys point me in the right direction in the way of software or websites etc Thanks Lots of Love DP
  3. D

Smart TV Question

Hi I'm thinking of getting a new TV at Xmas but tell me this Can a smart TV actually do anything a half decent android box can't? I don't think so but I'd like yer input Thanks DP (Double Penetration)
  4. D

The "Do you remember?" thread

Just a quick trip down memory lane. I'll start Do ye remember when some feen rang prenders cos ye bullies were picking on him? It was absolute comedy gold. Who was it again? He was nearly crying
  5. D

Hoverboard advice

My son is looking for one for his birthday but the cunting bastards are about €300, new. If i thought we'd get our moneys worth out of it, i'd gladly get it, but like everything, he'll use it for a month, then it will be thrown in the shed with his scooter, bike, gaa and soccer stuff. Where...
  6. D

ARU in Ballincollig

Apparently there's something going down in the Glincool area of Ballincollig Anyone hear anything?
  7. D

PROCCING from Butlins by the sea

Well, here I am m8s, in sunny Sussex. Grand spot, the kids are in there element and it's reasonably priced. Would recommend
  8. D

Lost Voice Guy

Well, he only went and won BGT. I wonder how much of his votes were sympathy based but I found him genuinely very funny. Delighted for him
  9. D

Mobile phone insurance recommendations

I bought a galaxy s9 last week and want to insure it Help me M8s
  10. D

A scratch on my car dashboard

Hey M8s, I hope this post finds you well. Ya, it's a first world problem, I know, but its a new car and its very noticeable! Any suggestions on how to repair it or where to bring it? DP
  11. D

Self Driving UBER fatal crash in USA

Excuse me if this was posted already mates When I heard this story 1st, I thought that these yokes can't be trusted but after seeing the actual footage, I believe that this accident couldn't be prevented What are your thoughts? Warning: scenes that some may find upsetting 8IqpUK5teGM
  12. D

The shades called to my next door neighbour

About a week ago 4 cops called to my neighbors gaff. 2 at the front door and 2 hopped into over his wall into his back garden. There was no answer and they left So what paddy, you dumb shit, I hear you saying, but the thing is, he's a Muslim from Africa! The Mrs is convinced he's part of...
  13. D

Happy New year from my couch

Thanks for the company, bantz & lolz in 2014, m8s Especially on those slow days at the office :)
  14. D

How's your Christmas going so far?

I'm one day in and I'm driven spare from the kids fighting. How am I gunna cope for the next week or so?
  15. D

John Lewis Christmas ad 2017

They done it again, it's totes adorbs I can't wait to show the children later on Jw1Y-zhQURU
  16. D

The FiFi appreciation thread

I'm on my mobile so I can't post pics at the moment but if she promised not have sex with people in exchange for money, I would consider eloping with her.
  17. D

What should I buy myself this Xmas

Every year I treat myself to a gift (cos Y'know, I'm worth it) Its usually a techY thing like a phone or laptop or something. But this year, I can't think of anything to buy Any suggestions?
  18. D

Hi M8s

I haven't been here for a while, cos work has been crazy busy.( thank goodness, right?) Any how, what's the craic. How's life? What did I miss? DP (Double Penetration)
  19. D

David Jason: My life on screen

Anyone else watching it? What a lovely show. I never realized he was in so many shows
  20. D

I survived the summer holidays

As a self employed feen, the SH were a tough oul slog. But I did it m8's, I did it! Bring on the cold winter nights