Search results

1. W

Wii and stuff for it?

The ole man is mad into the Internet app it has, i'd like to get a roll mat keyboard (bluetooth) n' mouse, anyone know of/have such a thing? Thanks.
  2. W

Sunbabe: what's your ideal man like?

Looks and personality etc. And what job would you like him to have, Doctor or what? Where'd you like to live and in what type of house. C'mon sunners!?!?!
  3. W

The worst chipper in Cork

It has to be Dino's in Douglas. Worst food i've ever eaten in my life. My dog wouldn't even eat the 3/4 chicken burger I threw it, says it all really.
  4. W

I challenge you Mr.Mister

DKI0uX4CgGM PhQl1UWN2bo C'mon biy!
  5. W

The soup Thread for the Dumb Dumbs

Nailer? Scone? Tattoo AKA Musical, roll?
  6. W

21 Stone to 13 1/2 Stone Weight Loss F.A.O Mr.Mister

Can I ask you a personal question lad? Nothing hurtful just an enquiry tbh.
  7. W

To the Moniker "CountyCork" AKA Mr.Morality

I didn't want to post this in the O'Tuama thread as my ego isn't large enough to shadow the search for a missing lad. But c'mere PRoCCers and check out this Dickhead. Fuck off to boards.ie so you pussy. Alot of us have been here for years and here comes Sir Fagalot on his pink Vespa crying...
  8. W

Indian food in Cork

Has anyone tried that www.Indiandelite.net place in Douglas west (next to Douglas G.A.A.) heard from a few people say the food's good. When I get back to Cark biy, I look forward to trying their Chicken Jal Frezi (Cooked With Chicken Tikka) - €8.95, is that expensive? Might just move this to...
  9. W

Welcome back what's her name.

Las Vegas looks awesome. There wasn't enough cleavage shots though. I especially liked the pic of the chicken trying to hide from you.
  10. W

The Prisoner

The Prisoner Online. An update to the cult favorite series from the 1960s about a government agent who is kidnapped and sent to a remote island known as "the Village". Any good?
  11. W

Rapes and indecent assaults on elderly people

What a sick fuck. 'Night Stalker' suspect charged over rapes Monday, 16 November 2009 11:28 A 52-year-old man will appear in a London court today charged with a series of rapes and indecent assaults on elderly people over the last 17 years. Delroy Grant was arrested by detectives hunting a...
  12. W

ProC Naked Camera

First wan up has to be rebel chick. I should make an apointment for a massage. Dress up as 'dirty aule lad' and mid way through whip me mickey out and ask her 'can ya do anything with that like?'. And slowly walk towards her with it dragging along the floor. I might show her pictures of my...
  13. W

C'mon out ya gapster ya.

Who are ya? Eh?
  14. W

Would you get your genitals pierced?

Wasn't as sore as expected, would you?
  15. W

PRoC 12 Pubs of Christmas

Would that be an idea? De Rules but the 1/2 pint thing is bollocks IMO. Arthur is not the only drink you should have to drink either although gozzy will probably be armed if it goes ahead so it might be his way or the knife way. Mulligans Ovens Tavern Scotts Old Oak Long Valley Brog...
  16. W

F.A.O Rebel Chick

Can you tell Deefer his inbox is full please? Thanks a mill.
  17. W

F.A.O Vic Barry

Tis a little over the top doncha think? You're not THIS into computer games right? eW_7vUtkkwU HIu87lKxZsI They do realise they're not actually flying a KA-50 yes? The reality being they're sitting in their basements/living rooms etc? I hope to gawd yer not like wan of those fellas bah...
  18. W

Watch Perfume: The Story of a Murderer Online

Watch Perfume: The Story of a Murderer Online
  19. W

Che Part 1 & 2 any good?

Brain melted at the mo, anyone seen it and is it worth watching? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0892255/ Ta.
  20. W

Ireland now has the fourth-highest use of cocaine among 15- to 24-year

Ireland now has the fourth-highest use of cocaine among 15- to 24-year Niamh Horan: Katy's death didn't change a thing