Search results

1. H

The Hurling Thread

Is it true that the additional capacity in Cusack Park is "Sideline Seating", unreserved? The stewards will need to be on their game to manage that crowd. All will be revealed as to whether or not Limerick are back in Terminator mode. The losers of Clare v Limerick will struggle to make top 3...
  2. H

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Sh*t just got real! GET IN!!! Read 2 other posts and am not going to read back on any other buzz killing s*ite about OAPs, ffs. HON THE REBELS!!!
  3. H

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Good news on the injury front. Deccie is now potentially in contention to start on Sunday. P Power is back in full training with the squad Coleman, ROF and Sean Twomey are all fit and ready. The only 2 missing are Kingston and Cathal McCarthy who is out for the season...
  4. H

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Yep, definitely nervy. I'd discount our league game against them completely. Only Davy knows what they were up to that day. You'd wonder though how much belief Waterford players have in themselves?
  5. H

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

TAN do you think the Clare Limerick game on Sunday might distract you momentarily from dastardly WBs crime of the century? I predict a riot now they're going to cram 1000 or so more into the hell that is Cusack Park
  6. H

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Thanks, it'd be great if he really got going over the next month. I think we're going to need reinforcements
  7. H

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

How far away do you reckon he is from challenging for a starting spot R&B?
  8. H

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

Spot on North Cork.
  9. H

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

You wish, Dukey boy! Can see the hawks lining up, ready to hit the roof if, SHOCK HORROR, the 3 hurlers of the apocalypse are named in the front 6 🤣🤣 Personally I trust that PR and Co understand the pros and cons of choices they'll need to make & will make the calls accordingly. I'm 100%...
  10. H

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

You'd surely have to consider that Pat's choices for the front 6 are now going to be someway limited or influenced by 1. current injury list 2. whether or not players returning from injury are going to be round robin intensity ready. Those in the first category include Dalton and Kingston...
  11. H

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

I don't agree TAN - Ben O'Connor led a team to U20 success last season. His team won hard fought battles every day they played in Munster. His senior credentials are fine but won't be tested until he gets a senior intercounty job. I don't consider playing against the wind and being 6 behind a...
  12. H

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

TAN - still ignoring that there was no reason at all for Keane to go anywhere near Buckley. - still not in possession of any facts or comment from the linesman to tell us how he saw it. - still just assuming he'd have done nothing if Buckley hadn't hit the deck. I've seen Clare senior players...
  13. H

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

Bar Ben O'C I wouldn't have thought that superior physicality to other teams in the grade was the one standout reason that they were beating all comers by double digits in that 2021 minor team. More that they had hurlers who couldn't be contained, who were deadly accurate and could score for...
  14. H

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

Indeed, what a time to be alive.
  15. H

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

I'm not sure it was a poor work ethic that caught us out in the first 20 mins, genuinely Clare were bouncing off of the pitch, fired up to a degree that I will admit to admiring. To be expected when it's your chance to atone in some way for the 40 pointer a few years ago. Can't underestimate...
  16. H

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

Mate you're the most easily triggered person on this forum. Do you even breathe before you reply? Anyway I'm sure you mean no real harm. Peace ✌️
  17. H

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

18. H

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

Nonsense, plenty on here with different opinions on all aspects of the game. People aren't falling neatly into line for ya Outdoor. TAN jogged in with a sour enough, petty post , because Clare lost and he was not dealing well with it. Don't see why we should be genuflecting to outsiders and...
  19. H

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

TAN has you well fooled, fair play to him
  20. H

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

Jesus wept is right. The play was going on, he ran up to Buckley for afters. Did you watch the video, why did he go anywhere near Buckley when the play was in the opposite direction? He deliberately went looking for trouble, he got it. Yet apparently he's the innocent party and you're on here...