1. P

The Premier League Thread 23/24

This could be significant.
  2. P

The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

Never heard of him m8 :ROFLMAO:
  3. P

Gotcha. I thought he rated the midget. My mistake.
  4. P

5. P

The Official Manchester City Thread - Part 2

Haaland out of Brighton game. Foden & Stones fit.
  6. P

FU m8. Cloudy and I have a spreadsheet. The future is very clear.
  7. P

Looks very much like Slot will be the manager. Feyenoord didn't get in his way* when Spurs wanted him and you'd think it's unlikely that Slot will leave a second PL club at the altar. Stylistically he looks a good fit and seems like the kind of guy that gets a lot of buy-in from his players...
  8. P

The Official Chelsea Thread

9. P

The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

Not a surprise to see Newcastle playing hardball on this.
  10. P

The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

I have to admire the cojones* to be doubling down on criticism of a manager who is top of the league after 34 games, with a squad who are 3rd or 4th in terms of wages and cost to assemble. Domestic cups are nice, but performances in the PL and CL will weigh far more heavily on how managers of...
  11. P

12. P

On the upside, after extensive research I can confirm his command of English is far better than ETH and his ackshent is much nicer on the ear. Too bald for my liking though. After Brendan's body transformation and Jurgen's teeth upgrade perhaps, in time, he'll be Anfield first wigged manager.
  13. P

Not a big name, but not entirely from left field. He was very close to joining Spurs but turned them down and the opted for Ange-ball as a backup option.
  14. P

My biggest concern is he looks far too much like a PROC alumni member of the SMC flavour who is known for his skills on the decks. I know a trojan horse when I see one.
  15. P

the official betting thread.

Had a little look at the shots on target market for these midweek games and a few popped up as value at decent prices. With the two Chelsea players I'm gambling a bit on Palmer potentially missing out & Chelsea making the game a bit chaotic and dragging Arsenal down to their level. But it's...
  16. P

In PL Liverpool are 2.19 points per game with him (97 games) vs 1.75 without (48 games). That's just shy of 17 pts across a 38 game season. Problem is he averages ~25 league games per season. Turns 28 in Dec. Unlikely to see a big upwards leap in his availability as he nears 30.
  17. P

It would, but there's a very very small likelihood of that happening.
  18. P

Liverpool going back to Adidas for 2025/26. https://www.sportbusiness.com/news/exclusive-liverpool-set-for-adidas-kit-deal-from-next-year/
  19. P

He wanted the job badly in 2004. It's his destiny.
  20. P

The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

The actual question which provoked Ten Hag's reaction was pretty innocuous. Surprised it got such a reaction from ETH "The reaction to Sunday is almost as though you lost the game rather than actually got to the FA cup final. Can you understand that, given how the game went?"