Search results

1. H

Cork u20 Football 2024

That was a poor performance, didn't seem to have much by way of tactics in my opinion. Kerry also looked fitter. They will improve I'm sure.
  2. H

Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

If your economy is producing for war, it will grow. It's not sustainable or beneficial to the average Russian though.
  3. H

Oh no! Putin agrees closer ties with Mali.:):):)
  4. H

Operation Kenova

Operate with immunity. Do what you want & get paid very well at the same time. Who wouldn't be an informer. It's a win win. The worst that can happen is you get a really guilty conscience every now and again but you get over it.
  5. H

Gerry Conlon has died.

You don't need to do much searching to find that out, it is well known who they were & yes they did admit when arrested that they were responsible for Guildford.
  6. H

Operation Kenova

Actually this is pretty shocking by any standard. What an unholy mess and an awful read it is & what a dirty war it really was. It is what we already knew but when put to print like that is brutal. Both sides were culpable.
  7. H

Cork Footballers

Always the same; whatever about tactics, if you cannot take a few long range points you have no chance. At this level you should have a couple players who do that with confidence.
  8. H

Amazing scenes on McCurtain Street outside The Gaff

Bloody hell, cars coming up McCurtain street. Insane. I can't even imagine.
  9. H

Google will lead you anywhere you want to go, depending on how you phrase the question. Correct, the sanctions have not had an immediate impact but they were never going to bring the Russian economy to it knees in the short term.
  10. H

No they don't and if they do they should know better.
  11. H

Who broadcast that? I don't recall anyone saying sanctions will bring their economy to its knees.
  12. H

Old Cork Photos

My elderly father (RIP) always said the world we live in today is much better than his time. Nostalgia is fine but he was hinting generally at the fact that people had nothing and prospects were not good.
  13. H

what was your favourite childhood car?

It was said you never knew which direction the car would go when you put the foot down. It decided itself.
  14. H

the official betting thread.

I had 10 euro on 4 draws 2 weeks ago on the Sunday, the 86th minute arsenal winner cost me 1600, I had a chance to cash out for 900 in 82nd minute did not take it. All I could see was 1600 euro. Wish I had cashed in.
  15. H

That's one less dirty rotten SCUMBAG.
  16. H

The Gaelic Football Thread

The previous poster put it well, its not great either Dubs winning but they're further away so it's better............
  17. H

The Gaelic Football Thread

Usually there is a lot more gloating when Kerry lose on here. Its somewhat quiet.
  18. H

Cork Footballers

yes rte have suggested same.........dublin v mayo on sunday.
  19. H

Cork Footballers

PP have Derry at 4/11 us at 11/4......!
  20. H

Cork Footballers

you mean 3/1?