Search results

1. F

Cork city has gone to the dogs.

Garda source says he got in one little fight.
  2. F

Welcome Palestine

Very obvious sour grapes. Either way BT's career is over. Being on the wrong side of history vs Eurovision kiss of death for careers.
  3. F

Welcome Palestine

I've a hard time believing any of them at this point. Liars all round.
  4. F

Stardust anniversary

Thought the name sounded familiar
  5. F

Stardust anniversary

The Butterlys and Haughey were best buddies. It's almost certain wheels were greased, nods and winks exchanged between the family, local authorities and politicians to cook up an arson story, get compensation and prevent the truth getting out. A very good summary on this real piece of shit...
  6. F

Stardust anniversary

Don't know how this auld cunt sleeps at night. https://www.thejournal.ie/eamon-butterly-business-dealings-6325991-Apr2024/
  7. F

Stardust anniversary

No one "signed off" on anything back then. If it looked good and it was cheap, slap it up.
  8. F

Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

Sanctions didn't work, mild inconvenience. They can get stuff via China and buy EU stuff via third countries. They can get customers for oil (who don't care where it comes from) Lazy means of "destroying" Russia.
  9. F

The way the EU and US were going a small while ago on you would swear they would be reduced to eating cats and dogs in Russia with "sanctions".
  10. F

Oof. Inconvenient. https://www.bbc.com/news/business-68823399
  11. F

Dubai, why the fuck holiday in such a shit hole?

Shopping mall in a sandpit. Wouldn't appeal at all.
  12. F

How many Pride weekends are there?

“I started noticing road blocks - on the phone I sounded like the perfect fit - a young professional female, and then they opened the door and suddenly the room wasn’t available or they weren’t interested." Bet it was a house share of women. Still, it's their house share and they can afford to...
  13. F

News just in. Travellers fighting amongst themselves is settled peoples' fault! Some mental gymnastics going on here... https://www.rte.ie/news/2024/0416/1443718-traveller-community-report/ "Inter-family conflict is not just a Traveller issue, as it is linked to the systemic erosion of...
  14. F

Stuff that grinds your gears

They should pay something, a few euro or a fiver per trip, they can well afford it and they wandering the country aimlessly for free.
  15. F

Would also agree with this.
  16. F

things british people love

Gravy on chips is gorgeous. Vinegar on chips is mank, like piss drizzled on them. Fight me.
  17. F

The worlds slowest, most boring field game. I'd rather watch paint dry. Golf courses should be closed down and rewilded.
  18. F

Some absolute units in action. Great success with their inbreeding program.
  19. F

things british people love

Food with ridiculous names: Faggots. Knobs. Toad in the Hole. Bubble and Squeak. Spotted Dick. Stargazy Pie.
  20. F

I'll bet our friends who got ethnic status don't declare all their earnings. Awkward conversation there.