Search results

1. H

New Before The Beginning EP

Hey everyone, Not been around for ages but have been really busy with loads of different things. Anyway I'm putting my new EP up for streaming and free download on soundcloud from Monday on. It's a dark ambient one. It's gonna be called Isolated in the Final Moments Before Dawn. In the meantime...
  2. H

New Anathema Album

Very cool. They just keep on getting better. Hopefully they'll be in ireland again soon. Missed them the last time... Thoughts?
  3. H

If ever a picard was needed...

9C8-yQ78YlQ
  4. H

Junior cert Metalwork

Marmite mentioned perspex there and it got me thinking... Why did they make us make a picture frame out of perspex in metalwork?? Christ I was bad at metalwork...
  5. H

Puck fair

A bit odd isn't it?? Ya know the whole goat thing.
  6. H

Brian Kidd

Not up to much these days really. Especially since he turned down a contract from portsmouth. I'd say he rues the day he ever left United as Fergies No.2
  7. H

ffs I just saw Bono...

on Sky Sports News. Is there anywhere his face can't be??
  8. H

Snails must really hate their shells...

I'd say it must slow them down having to drag it around the place. Plus it gives them no protection these days. I'd say i must of commited a mini snail genocide while cutting the lawn today.
  9. H

People who look like animals [dogs etc...]

Your man from the script. He looks awfully like a cat.
  10. H

Cheese and Jam sandwiches...

Who here would eat such a thing??
  11. H

Some dance moves in fairness...

The guy with the beard S4aqM_wu6Ns
  12. H

Things you associate...

with peoples usernames on here. Babybliss's username always reminds me of the Muse song Bliss. XrROiUNwgCM
  13. H

It started out sunny...

and now there's thunder and lightning.:roll:
  14. H

Rosie and Jim

I don't know what it was about that show. It was clearly a load of crap yet I was hooked on it when I was young. It had some theme tune in fairness.
  15. H

FAO: Lofty and Aphex

Check em out: http://www.myspace.com/butterflyexplosion The guy from God Is An Astronaut is helping with their new album. Should be good.
  16. H

German police arrest suspected British spud swindler

German police arrest suspected British spud swindler 6 hours 22 mins ago AFP German police said on Monday that they have arrested one of two British men suspected of selling bags that they said held laptops and mobile phones but which in reality contained potatoes. Skip related content...
  17. H

It's a windy bastard today

Fekin impossible trying to have a smoke outside. Even the wasps are having trouble getting around. Funny watching them tho.
  18. H

Really Bad Movie Names

Snakes on a plane: Makes the movie sound shite.
  19. H

I wish to fawk...

Apple would stop sending me emails. You'd swear I registered with them.
  20. H

Them Farmers!

Angry scenes at farmers' demonstration Thursday, 16 July 2009 17:20 Minister for Agriculture Brendan Smith got a hostile reception from farmers in Cork this afternoon as they protested about changes to REPS. The Minister was in Ballineen in west Cork inspecting a new cheese manufacturing plant...