Search results

1. jeepers

The Munster Rugby Thread 2019/20

Fantastic to get 5 points away from home, against one of top 8 our rivals, too. O'Brien is exactly the type of player you need in the squad to win urc matches.
  2. jeepers

The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

Saw about two minutes of it, middle of the second half. Looked to be anybody's. Disappointed, but not the end of the world. Fair play to the manu lads, I suppose. They've had fuck all to cheer about, so let them enjoy this.
  3. jeepers

The Official Irish Rugby Thread

He took too much of that from him.
  4. jeepers

Harry Byrne is an empty shirt. The thing that blew me away was giving the POTM to JGP. WTAF? So many of his passes were poor. Not terrible, but just enough to kill momentum, receiver stooping, or having to jump up, or a bit behind. He is a very good player, but that doesn't mean he's not overrated.
  5. jeepers

Yes, in the Scottish half.
  6. jeepers

Well that didn't happen. Hoping the Leinster shower stfu about him now. He's a flake.
  7. jeepers

15. Hugo Keenan (UCD/Leinster)(39) 14. Calvin Nash (Young Munster/Munster)(5) 13. Robbie Henshaw (Buccaneers/Leinster)(71) 12. Bundee Aki (Galwegians/Connacht)(55) 11. James Lowe (Leinster)(30) 10. Jack Crowley (Cork Constitution/Munster)(13) 9. Jamison Gibson-Park (Leinster)(34) 1. Andrew...
  8. jeepers

I bought mine and two others yesterday. One of the lads I included had also bought tickets, so his might be available. I could check for you?
  9. jeepers

Jesus lads, 'tis looking like BREXIT!

That's grand so. Glad they cleared it up. Not at all problematic.
  10. jeepers

Referendum on Family & Care

They don't really believe in that constitution anyway. Not really.
  11. jeepers

The Official Golf Thread

He gets very upset at bad shots. Bags of talent, but the stars have to align or he'll beat himself.
  12. jeepers

This kind of situation is where we miss someone of Garrett Fitzgerald's standing. Do not try and tell me that if Frisch was with Leinster he wouldn't have at least been in the training squad by now.
  13. jeepers

The Official Golf Thread

Seems happy to take that out of the equation and hand it to Scheffler early.
  14. jeepers

Frisch called up. By France. For the love of fuck.
  15. jeepers

I think kicking was the right decision. The choice of kick was poor and the execution was worse. A box kick from the 22 and they have possession in our half. One ruck followed by a massive boot down the field from a more central position and we've eaten 10 seconds and are defending further up...
  16. jeepers

Nice wum here from Borthwick, having a cut off us and Saaf Afreeka.
  17. jeepers

I don't think an Irish team will ever assume they'll win in Twickenham.
  18. jeepers

Yep. You'd feel for Ringrose and McCloskey, but that starting midfield fully deserves to be there. I can see this being tight for 50 to 60 minutes, and the bench being the difference.
  19. jeepers

Official Cycling Thread

When someone just rides away from you like that, it's a race for second. On another note, I've cycled into Siena on that route. Went on a cycling tour of Tuscany with herself before we got married. Loved it. One of the best meals of my life was a huge slice of takeaway pizza, and a bottle of...
  20. jeepers

Midleton

Ah sure, we've all got one of them. Less of your boasting, Daniel.