Search results

1. L

Daniel Prodan

Died today. 44. Heart attack Always liked the Romanian team of the 90's. Hagi, Lacatus, Popescu, Dumitrescu to name but a few
  2. L

HEY MARCO!!!! WE ARE COMING FOR YOU!!!!! Part 2

Sunday Saint Denis 8 O'clock Be there
  3. L

Hey marco!!!! We are coming for you!!!!!

Lyon Sunday 2 pm Be there
  4. L

Official 2016 European Championships Buster Thread

You know the drill 1. me
  5. L

RIP Trifon Ivanov

Heart attack. 50 years of age. Here he is with a gun but sans beard. Looks less threatening without the gun but with a beard! That QF against Germany in the '94 WC will live long in the memory. Krauts 1 up. Stoichkov free kick to make it 1-1 and Letchkov heads a cross into the far corner...
  6. L

Sherwood sacked

Had to happen Vindication for Daniel Levy, not that he needed it I'm all for English managers getting big jobs ........... as long as they deserve them. Timmy spoofed his way in with the help of the media and got found out.
  7. L

JBM gone

Legend. Owes us nothing Next manager?
  8. L

Sepp resigns

So long
  9. L

The Official Jack Grealish Thread sponsored by some pub

We are approaching a cross roads with this lad. I didn't see the game yesterday but he set up the 2 goals and his performance overall has pricked a few ears across the water. He didn't respond to MON attempt in trying to contact him but has happily received an award from FAI recently. It's...
  10. L

RIP Tony Fenton

Knew he was sick but thought he was over it Too young
  11. L

2015 Sports Prediction Thread

To be revisited on 31/12/15 (touchwood) so that the pwns can be given and taken Fell free to add in any other events horse racing etc. All Ireland Hurling Champions - Clare All Ireland Football Champions - Dublin Club Football - Vincents Club hurling - Ballyhale EPL - Chelsea Champions...
  12. L

Senior Hurling Championship 2015

Division/Colleges round Duhallow v Carbery Muskerry v Carrigdhoun UCC v CIT Imokilly v Avondhu 1st Round Douglas v St Finbarrs Ballyhea v Blackrock Youghal v Na Piarsaigh Midleton v Killeagh Glen Rovers v Ballymartle Carrigtwohill v Erins Own Sars v Newtown Bride Rovers v Bishopstown
  13. L

Senior Football Championship 2015

Division/colleges round Duhallow v Avondhu CIT v Muskerry UCC v Carbery Beara v Seandun 1st Round Carbery Rangers v Valley Rovers Clyda v Castlehaven Bishopstown v O'Donovan Rossa Newcestown v Clonakilty Nemo v Ilen Rovers St Nicholas v Douglas Ballincollig v St Finbarrs (again) Dohenys v Aghada
  14. L

Premier Intermediate Hurling Championship 2015

1st Round Cloyne v Watergrasshill Mallow v Inniscarra Castlelyons v Kanturk Carrigaline v Ballinhassig Fermoy v Valley Rovers Blarney v Kilworth Courceys v Bandon Tracton v Newcestown
  15. L

Premier Intermediate Football Championship 2015

1st round Ballingeary v Macroom Ballinora v Mallow Castletownbere v Carrigaline Naomh Aban v Grenagh Bantry v Eire Og Newmarket v Kiskeam St Vincents v Na Piarsaigh Nemo v St Michaels
  16. L

Intermediate Hurling Championship 2015

1st Round Barryroe v Aghada Ballygarvan v Eire Og Milford v Fr. O'Neills Dripsey v Meelin Argideen Rangers v Charleville Kildorrery v Castlemartyr Ballincollig v Kilbrittain Grenagh v Aghabullogue
  17. L

2014 World Cup Buster

Not to be confused with the proper WC thread. You know the drill. First 32 names unless we get 64 and it'll be two men per team 1 Lapsy Pa
  18. L

2fm radio presenter quits live on air

http://www.thejournal.ie/2fm-john-clarke-quits-1308691-Feb2014/ I was half listening to this on Sunday morning. I was thinking to myself 'what the hell is he talking about' before my mind wandered to something else. I wish I paid more attention now. I'll miss the oul bollocks
  19. L

Philip Seymour Hoffman

Dead. 46
  20. L

FA Cup 2014 buster

Anyone up for this? First game kicks off at 12:45 tomorrow First 32 names (doubt I'll get 64) 2 teams per man Prize is bragging rights for 10 minutes after the final whistle of the final and the adulation of your INTERNET peers for about 2 minutes No idea how I'll assign teams, but I'll think...