Search results

1. T

Fuck off with your Jazzing!

This weekend now lads really looking forward to it . Down to the local for some grub and music . Then into town Saturday afternoon for a wander . Love this weekend
  2. T

Rugby World Cup 2023

Spent an evening a few weeks ago and got lucky with 4 tickets . Tickets do appear , you just have to be lucky and on the ball . better using the direct link to the resale https://tickets.rugbyworldcup.com/en/resale_ireland_scotland
  3. T

The Munster Rugby Thread 2019/20

Looking forward to this tomorrow, heading up for the day with the kids. Big call on POM , i doubt he will play the full 80mins . Delighted for Earls he didnt look great coming off in SA but glad he is back . First away game for the kids , fingers crossed its a rememberable one for them ( in a...
  4. T

The Munster Rugby Thread 2019/20

Sold out for tonight , City are also playing so should be a good atmosphere around the place . RG coming off the bench will be a good sight , that first lineout lift will be a nervous moment
  5. T

Frozen Planet.

6. T

City centre wildlife

It is tidal , there is a little inlet on the opposite side to the stadium.
  7. T

City centre wildlife

Saw a Kingfisher down by Pairc ui Chaoimh by the new park . Beautiful creature, real bright blue . Also lots of Eels in the Atlantic pond , kept steeling our bait while crab dipping Haven't seen the turtles down there in a while , hope he is ok
  8. T

Energy/inflation busting tips

Tell me more about these yokes , I'm still on the fence if I want to get one or not
  9. T

The Official Munster Rugby Thread™

Only terrace tickets leftover for the South Africa game , that's a fine amount of tickets sold , looks like it will be a sell out !
  10. T

Heineken cup games are on at a more reasonable time , but it seemed that most the URC games last year were evening kick offs , which means your aren't back till after 12 sometimes , not great when bringing a smally with you . If you are down west Cork( where a fair few of the team are from it...
  11. T

Hopefully this will happen , if it works out , it could possibly lead to maybe a q/f or s/f in Europe being played in Cork . While Limerick is a not that long away to go for a game if you are living around the city , travelling up from west Cork must be an awful dose
  12. T

Up and down on the day for myself id say , 3pm is perfect time
  13. T

3pm on the Saturday , Tickets €20 for Adult and €10 for child
  14. T

There is nothing in our back play . Crash , bang , wallop is all we seem to be able to do . Compare that to Leinster who have wrap around and loops . We need a new backs coach badly , some one who can bring some kind of invention to them
  15. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Is it free entry for the kids Saturday night?
  16. T

Storm Barra inbound, Current Orange warning, may go Red.

Top stuff , A380 coming in soon
  17. T

Rate the last movie you watched out of 10

Rewatched this the other day, a great movie , so many good scenes 9/10
  18. T

Early Breakfast

Was in town early Monday morning and couldnt find a place open early that did a fry , does anyone know anywhere a place that would do a fry at 7.30?
  19. T

Independent Volvo Mechanic

Hello All, Just looking to see if anyone can recommend an independent volvo mechanic? cheers