Search results

1. T

Depuy

Hi Guys, anbody here work in an engineering role at Depuy? The always seem to be advertising the same roles some i'm wondering is there a high staff turnover...
  2. T

Shit job in Cork or good job in Limerick

Well, what would you do? Stay in your shitty job in Cork or start a new job with better pay and conditions but it's in Limerick?
  3. T

Line facilitator De Puy

Anybody work here in this role? What are the shifts like and would you rate working for the company?
  4. T

UK TV Cork

Hi Everybody, I live in apartment and i'm not allowed to put up a satellite to receive uk tv. I have a upc box coming into the house for broadband but I don't want to pay for uk tv. Is there any other way to receive uk tv channels? Thanks in advance
  5. T

How long to get a visa?

I'm contemplating either going to Canada or New Zealand on a year long working holiday, i'm just wondering what the waiting time for visas is for both of these countrys? Cheers.
  6. T

Summons for a little incident at Electric Picnic.......

Anybody else get a summons for possession at EP?? My "friend" just did... Up in court in Portlaoise on the 27th......
  7. T

Good opticians in Cork...

As thread title says, i'm looking for a good optician in cork with good a choice of frames. Is specsavers my only option.....?